Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello, again.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by mwille, Apr 24, 2008.

1. mwille

mwille IncGamers Member

Hello, again.

Well, I’m back (if anyone even noticed I was gone). It’s been a rather crappy several months for me. It started with a flood in southeast Kansas on July 1st where we had 3 1/2 feet of water in our family business. It took several months to get everything cleaned & repaired/replaced. Then when things were just starting to get back to normal, we had our computers stolen in January. To top things off, that’s where I play Diablo, so I even lost my characters. As I’m our resident computer “expert†& bookkeeper, I had to setup all the new computers & try to get tax info together. And because I’m such a slacker, the last accounting backup I had was in November (I haven’t bothered to backup my Diablo characters for years). Needless to say, I haven’t had much free time. But since taxes are finally done, I’ve had the itch to play Diablo again. I’m still trying to catch up on the stuff I put off to get the “important†things done, but I thought I could fit in a little Diablo here & there (starting with Wolron’s Heptad Team Tourney, as soon as I get the game installed again).

2. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Hello, again.

Welcome back. I'm new, so I don't recognize you...

Sorry to hear about the hard times. Hope your time here eases any troubles from RL though. Enjoy your stay!

3. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Welcome back! I'd be happy to donate some starter equipment if it would help. Stuff like full Sigon's set is always nice to start off with - just PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send you a nice stash.

- Noodle

4. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Hey, sorry I don't know you but its nice to meet you. Here's an idea, you could get one of those easy to remember avatar's like that *ahem* kiss'n you know above me. :rolleyes:

5. mwille

mwille IncGamers Member

Thanks guys. Noodle: It's very generous of you to offer, but I tend to play with what I find on my own. Thanks anyway.