Hello again.

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello again.

Evening SPF! I, like so many others here, have been lured back, like a large stupid sea creature (perhaps by a large, stupid sea creature??)

RL kept me away for quite a while; going back to school (being 36 in a room full of coeds is interesting, to say the least), starring in a play (damn the critics, I had fun!), and generally acting more like an adult (though I am trying hard not to).

I just started playing again, thanks to Uniquesash89, who is trying to get his account active. I am currently running an HC hybridzon, LF/FA. I am also running up a 1.10 Frenzy barb, to take over for my flawed, but beloved, 1.09 barb, the immortal Quartermain.

I had a PC crash a while back, and lost a great deal of stuff; my backup disc was not up to date, but I am not really an itemhound, so it isn't such a big deal.

I don't know how much I will post, but I hope that, as before, my posts are meaningful. Cheers!

Steve

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
*kick crudesash san's shins in a flash*

Edit: *arf, arf* Now, SPF ni okaerinasai (welcome back to the SPF). Sorry for the bad manners, but ya know: First the shins, after the welcomes... :lol:

GooberGrape

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome, finally someone I remember! Welcome back CrudeSash, hope to see you in some HC tourneys soon.

-GG

#endgame

Diabloii.Net Member
Crudesash68 said:
Evening SPF! I, like so many others here, have been lured back, like a large stupid sea creature (perhaps by a large, stupid sea creature??)
Crudesash68 = the squid!?

Prepare the cannons, mateys!
And as always, Arrrrrrr!

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
#endgame san said:
Crudesash68 = the squid!?

Prepare the cannons, mateys!
And as always, Arrrrrrr!
Aye aye, capitain! Cannons prepARRRRRRRRRRRed!
(How dare he fool me? Squids does't have shins!!!)

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Dad, Glad to See you back. You're still awake? (Yahoo Me)

If a MOD could get back to me asap on the name :D .
If my dad wants his name back, i must fashion a new one, that everyone will fear.:lol:
-Jon-

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Crudesash68 said:
Hi Dad, Glad to See you back. You're still awake? (Yahoo Me)

If a MOD could get back to me asap on the name :D .
If my dad wants his name back, i must fashion a new one, that everyone will fear.:lol:
-Jon-

A name everyone fears? In that case, may I suggest the name of Teh_Mighty_Squid. :lol:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I remember you, but you never got cookies so here's your goodie basket of baked goods. Fix your 'tar, the forums have moved and they got scrambled.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back and thanks for the help last weekend. Miranda and I eventually got a game going, but I had some lag, still it was fun. Your dad's coming back also?

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, the boy sucked me back in. Thanks to all for the warm welcome, it tickles the heartstrings. Good to see a lot of new faces, and a lot of old ones, around the SPF.

Steve

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
So the Crudesash that signs his post Steve is the dad. The other one is the kid. Its like a burlywood-colored Crude Sash!

Anyway, welcome back to the both of ya!