Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello Again! (A Second Intro)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by 6dollarburger, Sep 27, 2006.

1. 6dollarburger

6dollarburger Banned

Hello Again! (A Second Intro)

Hey everyone! I took an unannounced absence earlier this year, primarily because I started school on August 29th. In any case, I apologize for leaving on such short notice, and I want to know what's been happening! When I left, new players were joining the SPF en masse, so I'll be making stops around whichever intro threads I can find in order to give formal greetings. I suppose big news will already have appeared in the DoOL and EMB, but if anyone has anything they would like to share, go ahead. Long live the SPF, home to the greatest community of forum-goers I have ever known. Drinks on me at the EMB!

6dollarburger (my friends call me Pat, and you can, too)

P.S. It's great to be back. :grin:

2. lachen

lachen IncGamers Member

Welcome back! You've probably no idea who I am, but I know who you are. (that sounds creepy) There's still a bunch of new players (hello new players whom I never greet in intro threads because I'm afraid if I greet one then forget to greet another I'll look bad!), and.. there's a new Item Find Thread. :p

Well, if this isn't an informative post then I don't know what is. :p

3. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Hey I'm very new here, but welcome back. I don't know if you have to be seasoned in SPF to give shinkicks. So I'll lay off your shins cause mine are still sore. :thumbsup:

4. 6dollarburger

6dollarburger Banned

@lachen: I vaguely remember you, if that counts. Oh dear, now I feel embarassed. :embarassed:

@RibGriller: Kick away! I have so many calluses on my shins that a few more jolts won't make any difference. And no, I don't believe there is a seniority requirement for shin-kicking. :wink3:

5. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcoming on my intro. I'm going to try to stop posting there though cause I don't think I intro'd myself in the best way, and I kind of want it to be forgotten.

6. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Welcome back $6burger. You can never leave, can you. :smiley: :grin:

RibGriller,
    Don't worry about it too much. We really appreciate your honesty, and glad you have decided to do what was needed to remove the taint. May your drops be green and golden... (breastplates, hahaha. Just kidding, may they all be G&Golden.)
    It's great to here that things have worked out. :thumbsup:

Drystan.

7. TedDeeBoy

TedDeeBoy IncGamers Member

Welcome back , 6$burger. I think I was around when you took your break