Hellforge rushing

screwjack

Diabloii.Net Member
Hellforge rushing

Looking to hook up with someone who is willing to trade rushes to hell hellforge for the *runedrops* This is to be on West Ladder my account name is suffer_elite

craigfisher1975

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you need to be rushed, or are you providing rushes? If you need to be rushed for your hellforge i can help you.

/w strykervirago

screwjack

Diabloii.Net Member
Im talking about some dedicated rush trading with the sole purpose of getting the rune drops like level 3-4 chars in hell hellforge. Im looking to find someone who wants to spend some time doing this.

Gyro

Diabloii.Net Member
Screwjack, I've been doing this for myself with two PCs, but would enjoy it more with a partner.

I'd be using a 93 lvl hammerdin without MH or enigma, so I rush efficiently, but not ultra fast. I have duriel mules for norm and NM, but not hell.

I live in Asia, so probably easiest to arrange times Friday and Saturday evenings.

If you're interested in trying something this weekend to see how it goes.

*gyro10

BoneSaw

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm interested in doing this. I think I have some strategies that will work out too, cutting down on the rush time...Msg me and we'll talk...You too gyro. First of all we need to get a team together so other people interested in this idea, chime in now. I'm thinking of doing a 8 person team.

Tell me what you think.

btw, I'm a lvl86 Meteorb Sorc, working on a dclone killin Zealot.

aim:xZx3xNx

/w *jeff753 USWest Ladder

tl998

Banned
I'd be interested in this as well, although I may need some tips on how to rush in hell because my char isn't exactly twinked. I'm on USWest LAdder. account: Angel_of_heaven

neophase

Banned
*neophaseld
west SC Ladder lvl85 pally 3.7k dmg, merc does 4k dmg (lvl85).
Msn avail through PM
Im also on mirc quite a bit.

vinctong

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm interested as well.

Got 85 skellimancer (great for ancients), 83 hammerdin,
86 bliz, 83 meterorb on SCL.

Someone want to organize a time and day?

I'm usually on between 8.30-11pm PST on most days.

/w *vdin, vsorcb

gamera23

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a level 80 avenger with max conviction, which means I can't do jack by myself but if you are putting a party together I'd love to help out the sorcs and javazons. No immunes! I'd be up for plain old mf too.

uswest scl, *gamera23, *gamera24, *gamera25

I'm on Bnet every night 9-10 pacific