Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hellfire Jester Weapon shopping

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by CptNinjetty, Sep 2, 2015.

1. CptNinjetty

CptNinjetty IncGamers Member

I've been scouring and looking through the old info I can find for this game but the best lead I got is someones article and at the end it says certainly any character over lvl 15 will be unable to find one(jester weapon).

Other person said he uses a lvl 19 shopper.. So just wondering if anyone knew for sure at what level range I could shop for a jester weapon(especially with haste/speed/thebat)

Thanks in advance if anyone is out there still haha

2. CptNinjetty

Well a little update..my bard is lvl 17 and looks like I just got access to vamp/blood/swiftness/speed
    And speed and haste are equal I believe so I know Im within shopping range...anyone happen to know if 17 is the optimal jester shopping lvl? Im scared to go further since I dont back my guys up and my barb is lvl 22 so I know this is past the lvl range but didnt shop regularly between lvls 18-21 with him to be able to tell.

So far after a couple hours of being greeted by gris he coughed up a jesters claymore of switfness..its ok but I'll keep on trying I think for a bastard of speed..Would be nice to know what the optimal level/last available level would be.

3. CptNinjetty

So looks like I cant spawn jesters after 17..seems to be the best level at having a chance to have the right pool of mods..afaik

Aleeque likes this.