Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hell lvl 1???

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by pos sorc, Mar 25, 2004.

1. pos sorc

pos sorc IncGamers Member

hell lvl 1???

is there anyway to rush a person into hell at lvl 1 or in other words to skip/ bypass the ancients
    would be really nice for my mules to get into hell so i could transfer without leaving hell but anyways ive heard poeple talk about it but i just have no idea how to do it..
    thanks for you help

2. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

I hear its possible if another char in the same game also needs to complete all the quests. Keep the lvl 1 in town and it should get the quests too.

May be a lil more to it, but thats my understanding...

3. decoy_sJ

decoy_sJ IncGamers Member

i think i might have a plan to accomplish this level one in hell thingy..maybe this can be done for hellforge rushes to get runes...have tried it out yet though soo...

step 1. get level 1 characters to act 5. *duh*

step 2. have a at least level 20 character who cleared ancients but not killed baal to create a game and go to baal's worldstone chamber. have that character leave and let the lvl 1 characters stay in Harragoth.

step 3. kill baal with a high level character or something.

step 4. quit game and u will be a slayer. repeat to be a champion.

i THINK it might work..and u can repeat this cos ur level 20 character did not kill baal..bring more characters into nitemare and repeat with a character who can clear baal in nitemare..i think thats a way to go into hell..dun flame me if it doesn't work though :innocent:

4. 2_fingers

2_fingers IncGamers Member

I've seen a lvl 7 in hell a few times... what he told me was basically that he had 2 comps - both running and he rushes ppl up to hell - in the process rushin himself. Yeah and he WAS rushing for drops - but he said the process is long - and took him at least an hour or two to get one hell forge drop

5. Variable_Angel

Variable_Angel IncGamers Member

actually i took my friend into hell when he was level 38 and getting ready to do ancients on nm soon.
    Well he was in act 5 i opened tp (not realizing his level) and he had the quest and all you know how it is (he created the game)

i just killed baal and he got quest just sitting in town
    i already killed baal before
    he hasn't killed baal nor the level to do nm ancients yet

Roux