Hell countess imunity?

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Yes
10 chars
if i may ask, what do u mean by 10 chars? i see some ppl say it but i dont seem to understand it. sorry for the question also :confused:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
10 chars exa.

gorash said:
if i may ask, what do u mean by 10 chars? i see some ppl say it but i dont seem to understand it. sorry for the question also :confused:
You need to post at least ten characters for the forum server to recognize your post as a viable one. The abbreviation "10 chars" often fills that quota.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
yay, then my javazon wont have trouble i hope
made a pure lightning one that just beat up baal last night (alone :) )
and is starting hell today :p

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
My fire sorc's merc takes care of her pretty easily. Also, PvM sorcs usually put a point into Static Field, and since that's a lightning attack, that helps against her as well.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
For a fire/cold sorc, it's like this IMO:

A merc is mandatory versus Eldritch, Pindle and the Countess.
A merc is helpful in the Pits, the Tunnels and at the River of Flame.
A merc is a hindrance in Andy and Meph runs.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
A merc is a hindrance in Andy and Meph runs.
Actually, the main reason I got a merc for my fire sorc, was so that he can tank meph and I wouldn't have to use the tedious moat trick. Provided he's well-built to handle meph, he makes a pretty good tank.

He's a Might act2 merc with a crappy Tomb Reaver, a Guardian Angel socketed with extra resists, and a Kira's, if I remember correctly. 90 res all in hell, so he's able to withstand meph's attacks for the most part.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
yay, then my javazon wont have trouble i hope
made a pure lightning one that just beat up baal last night (alone :) )
and is starting hell today :p
i hope u have enigma or tele charges then b/c running down 5 lvls in the tower seems to take a long time..

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
i hope u have enigma or tele charges then b/c running down 5 lvls in the tower seems to take a long time..
nope lol
i have walk down there as i'm not even close to beign rich enough to own even 1 HR and enigma takes 2 HR's lol
well first time maybe i'll get a good rune off a undone contess quest :p