Helicopter crash just nearby us

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Helicopter crash just nearby us

A helicopter crashed just nearby us yesterday. Didnt see the crash, but i did see the smoke and ambulances and searching helicopters. 7 People where in there when it crashed 1 dead and the rest got away with small injuries

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Iceland; wasn't it?

Sorry to hear that....

You live in Iceland don't you?

Do you guys use a lot of choppers for common transportation, because of the rough terrain over there or is that "rocky image" just a misconception foreigners (might) have?

David (from Holland; not used to helicopters over here!)

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
I live in norway actually :thumbsup: , no we dont use helicopters for transport, dont be fooled by the name iceland we dont have that much snow that its impossible to move around we use cars,motorcycles and roads just like all others to get to places. We do have places where its tuff to get around but we have mountain jeeps and horses to get there, but nobody lives there. We only go there to be outside or getting to special particular places like where there is natural hot pools

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Choppers in the North

Thnx Jimi...

I've checked you're profile (now); it (still?) says Iceland.....
Well Iceland, Norway, what's the difference!

Just though of that chopper-use theory because I've never heard a story of one chashing over here in Holland; probably cause we don't have that many.

David.

VaN_haMMerSteIn

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
Thnx Jimi...

I've checked you're profile (now); it (still?) says Iceland.....
Well Iceland, Norway, what's the difference!

David.
I am failing Social, is there a difference? Isn't Norway in Iceland? I suck at geography..

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Geography-lesson

Haha.....

Nice link; I think Hammerstein could use some more geography-lessons....

I myself study geography at Uni.... so I would be able to find your country on a map.

Have fun in Norway Jimi!

David.