heeteck ft list

Volren

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: heeteck ft list

make me an offer, as long as it is reasonable.
I don't really have a good idea as to value :p

Working off the theory poison is worth less than lightning does Pul work for you? If you could use a couple Lem or others lower than that to top off that's fine, but I can't move up as I would rather save my last Um for something else and I don't think it's worth higher.

dreamerz

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't really have a good idea as to value :p

Working off the theory poison is worth less than lightning does Pul work for you? If you could use a couple Lem or others lower than that to top off that's fine, but I can't move up as I would rather save my last Um for something else and I don't think it's worth higher.
i understand your view. as i pmed vincentlow earlier, we traded earlier and i thought i got a better deal earlier, hence for the light facet deal with him, i am comfortable w/ the trade at um. for your deal, i will take a pul and lem.

Send a mule when u r ready =)

I like vincentlow's attitude towards this game. To make us all happier playing, because it is a game =)

vincentlow

Diabloii.Net Member

i understand your view. as i pmed vincentlow earlier, we traded earlier and i thought i got a better deal earlier, hence for the light facet deal with him, i am comfortable w/ the trade at um. for your deal, i will take a pul and lem.

Send a mule when u r ready =)

I like vincentlow's attitude towards this game. To make us all happier playing, because it is a game =)
Actually I finally loaded a Mal for the lightning facet :)

elephant

Diabloii.Net Member

whats price on arreat face 197ed 6%?
sry idk the price, will you take 198ed gore 215 shaft and lem?
lmk thz

mueb

Diabloii.Net Member

3 ist for the sp monarch - 171 def
i assume it's regular white one

btw what does "sp" stand for?