Heck Frickin Yeah, My frist Unique Elite

Wraithswind

Diabloii.Net Member
Heck Frickin Yeah, My frist Unique Elite

Well technically, it's not my first. There was this incident after the expansion came out when an Amazon I had found a Hell Slayer Decapitator from Diablo, but I lost it when my game locked up.

Anyway...

I pushed Delianna into Hell today despite only being level 57. I was eager to test out her skill and see how she would handle the difficulty. She did really good, until I ran into lightning immunes. I can kill them (or rather my Valk can), but I've got better things to do with my time. I rushed her to the Pitts and did a few runs. Got crap, untill I say a gold letter weapon on the ground. I pick it up and hold it a while untill I made a trip to town. It turned to be *drumroll please* Wizardspike Bone Knife. Oh. my. god. the stats...*drools*

Sadly, though, I don't think Delianna is going to do so well as an item hunter. I had to abort several attempts due to lightning immune archers who tend to prefer me than my distractions. I tried to compensate with Freezing arrow, but I've got a long way to build it up before it's viable, and I feel that doing another build would be just as enjoyable.

But, with this new found treasure, starting a Sorc is quite tempting (and considering I've got a Spire of Lazarus that is collecting dust. I'm thinking Chain Lightning and either Frozen Orb or Blizzard.

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
First one is always fun, you could also do hell meph runs, you're pretty sure to get some good elites eventually. I'm guessing your amazon uses lightning fury. Probably not the best mf character but a sorc or hammerdin would be good choices if you want one.

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on your first elite unique. Strangely enough, I think that Wizardspike is quite often the first. Doesn't take away from the achievement though.

Good luck in finding that elusive wf for your amazon.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! The first one is always the best find. :clap: Man I remember finding my first Hellslayer in a 1.09 blood run alone. I was drooling over the 600+ damage... I want my n00bness back. :lol:

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Mage11 said:
Congratulations on your first elite unique. Strangely enough, I think that Wizardspike is quite often the first. Doesn't take away from the achievement though.

Good luck in finding that elusive wf for your amazon.
:scratch: Are you sure about that Mage because I've found quite a few elite uniques and sets and have yet to find my own Wizardspike :lol:

Very odd

Wraithswind

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you, Thank you. :D

"Good luck in finding that elusive wf for your amazon."

Well she's not exactly that kind of girl, if you know what I mean...wait, what are we talking about. ;)

Actually, she's a javazon, and weapon wise, I'd settle for finding something with plus and replinish Quantity, but my current Maiden Javs are doing nicely with Knockback. It's a very weapon independent build.

ashrael2

Diabloii.Net Member
Spook_Cell said:
:scratch: Are you sure about that Mage because I've found quite a few elite uniques and sets and have yet to find my own Wizardspike :lol:

Very odd
I think it is. It is the only unique elite that I found more than 1 of.

][ridium

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember my first unique elite was either the Spikethron Blade Barrier. Very supprised to see that come out of a super unique in act 3, was quickly followed up by a lightsabre not too long after

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
[***sighs***] oh to find my first Elite unique....

I solidly blame Durf for my un-Elite-ness

anyway Congrats and keep em coming :clap:

Usurper

Diabloii.Net Member
My first elite unique was a Wizardspike, back when I played on B.net. I traded it for two SoJs. :lol:

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't remember what my first elite was. I know I used to find Titan's and Wizardspikes out the a$$ back in .09, but the first one I found in .10 was a Windhammer. It's still one of my favorite mauls.

sativola

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on your first elite unique!

I've only found two myself...my first was a Ward Bow and my second was another dagger besides the Wizardspike I believe.

Chaldan

Diabloii.Net Member
I got my first elite unique about a month ago. My sorc had just started running Hell Meph when he coughed up a Spiderweb Sash. At first, I was like "hmm, spiderweb sash, is that exceptional, or... no wait, it's elite! It's Arachnid Mesh! WOOOHOOOO!!!!"

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
Chaldan said:
I got my first elite unique about a month ago. My sorc had just started running Hell Meph when he coughed up a Spiderweb Sash. At first, I was like "hmm, spiderweb sash, is that exceptional, or... no wait, it's elite! It's Arachnid Mesh! WOOOHOOOO!!!!"
I just found a Mesh about a week ago. I almost jumped out of my chair and did a dance. Not quite the same as back in my .09 days when I pretty much crapped myself when Mr. Meph dropped a Stormshield, but still, an exciting find.

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Great finds you all!!

Im not 100% sure but I think my first elite unique in 1.10 was Shadow Plate or Winged Axe :lol:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
my first elite unique was a doombringer :) well atleast, i find it elite :teeth:
and nice find on the wiz spike... lets hear you when u have 10 of those things in your stash ^^

Grats on the find man :D
My first ever Elite Unique was a Wiz aswell, my first in 1.10 was uh **cough** Crown of Ages **cough** :teeth:

Sam

Wraithswind

Diabloii.Net Member
I was the same way with the Bone Knife. I couldn't remember if it was Exceptional or Elite, though I had a pretty good idea after considering the level requirement.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats :)

My first elite unique in 1.10 was also Wizardspike, since that those things have been haunting me...so far 12 of those dropped in a game for me :p