Heavens light scepter sockets????

krmetal

Diabloii.Net Member
Heavens light scepter sockets????

This is my first ladder character (zeal pally) and I found a Heavens Light scepter, which the weapon I am currently using is a unique Holy Watersprinkler :laugh: . I was wondering what to put in the 2 sockets on the Heavens Light:scratch: .

I have for armor and such, a leviathan that a person gave me, I traded for a vamp gaze, gores, tgod. I have chancies, raven frost, manald or nagel ( i forgot whichone) and a highlord ammy.

Thanks for the ideas :idea:

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
Id recomend finding either a Unique jewel that gives you +Skills or Socket it with Runes (your choice) RWs are avail. but sorta weak.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
I socketed all my heaven's light with shael; I think that's the most common choice to help reaching the zeal/smite breakpoint.

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
with lvl20 fanat aura, break points for zeal are:0- 7- 60%. The heavens light has 20%IAS itself, so you need additional 40IAS.
From your items you have: 20IAS from highlords, so there is no use to put 2 shael in it.
Put 1 shael (to get last 20IAS) and 1 amn (to get additional life steal as life steal is always good for zeal)