Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Heart of The Oak

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Zvolen, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Zvolen

Zvolen IncGamers Member

Heart of The Oak

Finally was able to obtain Heart of The Oak. I have been trying some time to get a hold of the runes to make it, and finally last night it worked out. During my random NM Andy runs a unique ring drops so I think to myself oh another Manald Heal. During the next game I identify my items and to my surprise it was a SOJ. I went off to trade it considering it is worth more then to actually use it ( in my eyes at least ) I ended up trading it for an Ohm rune, Pul rune, some 7%mfsc and a few other things. Long story short after a full night of trading I basically got all my supplies for making HoTO including the 4 socket flail. I ended up getting a +36 to all Res one and it is happily sitting on my Hammer Pally. Just had to share my joy...

2. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

cool
    i got mine by trading a nice 3 socket armor and some other runes for a vex rune

all i needed to make my hoto, 39 resist, oh yeah!

now i'm working on that enigma and beast rune words...
    the search for the elusive ber runes, but i can't let go of my soj, i need it too much

3. Zvolen

Zvolen IncGamers Member

Ya thats my next impossibel feat, th elusive Engima. Maybe I will get lucky at that as well. Hopefully ;)

4. mondo1023

mondo1023 IncGamers Member

I finally made hoto last night as well... Traded a gul ist and um for a vex. Then put in my runes.... and wala! 31 shitty resist. :( Now the goal is to try and trade it for a vex to give me another try.

5. Zvolen

Zvolen IncGamers Member

What realm you on?

I am sure you can trade your HoTO for another Vex plus, eventhough its a low %.

6. mondo1023

mondo1023 IncGamers Member

Actually just traded it yesterday. Got 4 socket griz caddy, nats claw, and unid griffon's eye for it which ended up being -17/14. I'm pretty sure i can get vex++ for just the griffon's eye. If that's the case I'll be happy. :)

As for trading for vex+... why would anyone do that? If someone has a vex, all it costs them is pul thul ko to make hoto. And chances are very very high that they could make a higher one.

7. -Edicius-

-Edicius- IncGamers Member

Ummm wow, since when are sojs worth anything?????????????? i have like 20 on a mule!!

8. Draconis

Draconis IncGamers Member

On the ladder. Because people don't have 20 on mules :)

9. egervari

egervari IncGamers Member

I hate to ruin your good mood, but next time you get an soj, make someone give you a 38-39% hoto for your soj straight up.