Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Health VS Damage

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by metalmario, Mar 12, 2004.

1. metalmario

metalmario IncGamers Member

Health VS Damage

I have 160 free stat points too add too, I have a bowazon using guided arrow and strafe, should i put them in vitality or dex?
    plz help ryen

2. Snbzon

Snbzon IncGamers Member

you are pvp or pvm?

3. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

If your strafe is already hitting monsters fine and not missing too much, I would suggest adding all your points to vita. In my experience with making a dexazon multi 1.10 zon, dex won't help much with it's added damage. It's all about % to deal extra/double damage mods ie. critical strike, deadly strike, crushing blow, amp damage gear. I had 450 dex at level 83 with the hopes that the added damage from the dex would help, but it doesn't in hell. It's all about the % gear.

4. slayer37

slayer37 IncGamers Member

It depends on your playing style. If you are a prudent player, then I say dump those points into dex since careful bowazons don't need too much life because they rarely get hit with valk,decoy and merc taking the heat for her. However, if you are the rushing type then I suggest placing those points on vit for obvious reasons.

5. DH Amazon

DH Amazon IncGamers Member

Putting points to vitality is like saying to yourself that you are bad player(PVM).
    Bowazon is one of the easiest char to play (ranged attack, life leech, two extra meat shields,easy to max resist, high life, uups these latest two are not true :)

So if you feel that your killing speed is fast enough then put those points to vitality. If you have to avoid certain areas in game because you have low life then put some points to vitality.

In your case, let your playing style (if PVM) decide where to put those points. If you get killed put 10 points to vitality. If your merc get killed (you are not helping him enough=you killing speed is too low) put one point to dex. And as a result you will distribute those points something like 110dex 50vit.

You cannot make perfect char in this game, so only choice is to make char which is fun to play.