Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

healer guide?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by mynamesucks, Apr 13, 2008.

1. mynamesucks

mynamesucks IncGamers Member

healer guide?

I was on the forums almost a year ago, and I was totally thilled because someone posted a guide for a healer pally. But, now I ran into a problem because I checked the guide lists and, I can't seem to find the guide, or remember what it was even called. If someone has any idea what it is could you please share this information with me?
    Thanks, P.V.

2. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

3. mynamesucks

mynamesucks IncGamers Member

Re: healer guide?

It used an insight staff I remember, I just dont remember how to make it or what other items is uses.

4. BobCox

BobCox IncGamers Member

Re: healer guide?

Abbot Guide by SSog - it was pulled after some idiots got it a swearing match in the comments and never reposted for some STUPID Reason. (I have never understood why it's gone here instead of a delete of the comments that were made. Bug SSog to see it reposted)
    AB has it but I can't link it here so PM if you want and I will send a link.
    Equip focus = Resists, PDR (+ not %DR), and Skills = max pray, and 1 point Clenseing and meditation, use insight or have a merc that does (but not both of you) and them use all to points you saved making a unkillable Paledin on a attack to kill others (Vengence or Hammers mostly)

Edit - I forwarded you the PM reply I got when I begged SSog for a link to it.
    Enjoy :thumbsup:

5. prion

prion IncGamers Member