Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

He spawned!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Jimi-, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

He spawned!

me and vindictive where just hanging out in pubbies and chillin, he wanted to
    see my druid with 165% fcr, but b.net didnt seem to allow us for a time, but then we enterd this game called ''Duel come'', we where there for 2 minutes and then the soj counter went off,
    Holy crap i hadnt seen it go off for months, boy i was excited,
    we were only two in the game and the soj counter was going like crazy, then my friend joined with his trapsin and conviction from his merc(thank god), vindictive went to eat, two minutes dinner he said and he spawned just after he went afk, so i waited for him, we made him spawn at Treehead woodfist, killing him was pretty easy, he died in 1 minute or so, i went to get a new char to pick up the anni since we 3 all had anni in our inventory, i joined with my pala, picked up the anni, all asking what stats%, i identyfied and hoped for the best, it seemd the gods were not shining upon me for this anni cause it turned out to be a amazing 10/11/5 anni, the crappiest one ive ever ever seen, anyways it was fun :)

cheers Jimi- and Vindictive :teeth:

2. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

Well, if by any chance that is a Nonladder European Anni, I'd be happy to take it of your hands for the price of 2 hrs :D

3. Vindictive

Vindictive IncGamers Member

Sorry mate, european ladder anni.

My first dclone fight ever. He went down pretty fast with convic, traps, hammers and windy 'nados. Though the final prize was :eek:

4. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

yeh that anni truly blows :teeth:

5. ReZon

ReZon IncGamers Member

So, help me out real quick.

If I'm in a game, and that counter goes off, I should not leave that game, because Clone can spawn there, right?

6. Dawnmaster

Well, which one of you two has it in its possession now? Care to hold it aside for me for when the ladder ends? (I have a feeling that should happen in the next few weeks, a month at the most ;) )

7. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

It depends, on the ppl who are selling the sojs. If the counter keeps going up every few min. stay b/c that means they are selling. If only 1 or 2 counters show up and its been like an hour, that means that dclone most likely will not spawn. Also you have to be a hell difficulty lvl game.

8. Vindictive

Jimi has it :rolleyes:

What makes you think ladder is gonna end anytime soon (hoping it doesn't, like being on ladder :D )?

9. Dawnmaster

Well, to be honest, just a hunch, I'm pretty sure about it though. In a month ,at the most, the ladder is over (could be next week, not too sure). I have no proove at all and Blizzard made no announcements.

Just call it a gut-instinct :rolleyes:

10. Vindictive

I kinda hope you are wrong but if does, then whatever. A world of dupes for my chars to compete with and no more forti's, spirits and dream chargers for me!