He he... I feel lucky...

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
He he... I feel lucky...

I have been spending the last few days Dclone hunting. However, today I finally got some brilliant luck. Was sitting in an IP that was going to be walked for about 4 hours (including a scare with a blackout 10 minutes before walk), then that IP walked, I killed Dclone, and grabbed the anni.

Due to my paranoia about Connection Interrupted I left the game and entered another inorder to ID the anni.

Yes, that is right, the second IP was Hot also... so woot! 2 games, 2 annis.

Laz

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
Some friends and I opened a game to go uber killing in. It was so annoying to get interupted in trist when SoJ counter went off 2-3 times real quick and he walked. Dclone didnt have a chance with 3 ubering characters there in game waiting for him.... hehehe. Decent anni and a 20 stat sorc torch...

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel lucky too. Left a game idle walking last night on a server that was only up 1. Just felt too lazy to bother finding a better one. Wake up in the morning greeted by dclone. Only a 14/14/10 though. I think I'll just give it to a friend.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Von Lazuli said:
Due to my paranoia about Connection Interrupted I left the game and entered another inorder to ID the anni.

Yes, that is right, the second IP was Hot also... so woot! 2 games, 2 annis.
Sooo...when are you going to tell us the stats on the two Annis? :grin:

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
well - i have DC ran evry couple weeks - and you rluck is better then mine. But what are those stats?!? - I wanna know too.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, in the game where he walked in uber trist, would it have been funny if he only dropped anni and no torch? You could have had 2 uber diablos rather than an uber diablo and an uber baal.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh. 2 Anni charms in 2 games is amazing luck. If that happened to me, I wouldn't care too much about the actual stats. :wink3: