hdin vs all char class

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleeflicker

Diabloii.Net Member
hdin vs all char class

I need some help sorting this out....i was reading a revised edition of blobs bvc guide on jsp...and after u seen the guide u could scroll down and look at peoples comments (the guide is awesome by the way and it fits 1.11 patch)

the guy who wrote the guide said that if u want a chance to beat anyone gm or bm with little effort then the bvc is not for u..instead u should make a bm hdin and run with 16 juvs and gmerc....now i dont no about some of this..

what is the difference between a regular hdin and a bm hdin? what the heck does hdin mean in the first place a hammerdin maybe i dont know...

also what is gmerc..and why would u not just pick any class to run with 16 juvs...what is so special about the hdin?

and last is the most important...does anyone no how to build a perfect one of these? where to put stats and skills and what gear to use.....

I think ive seen one of these...theres a character named glint on useast realms and ive never seen him loose..not once...ive seen him clear 50 rooms probably. he is no doubt king of pvp...and when i asked him what the trick was he said hotkeys...is any of this true in your opinion? any help with this nonsense would be absolute awesome.

ilovesoda

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes hdin means hammerdin. Bm means bad mannered. Gmerc is when you equip, unequip and reequip items that gives damage-auras (like holy shock from the runeword "dream" for example.) To give you an insane number of auras active. It was however fixed some months ago. The reason to pick the hammerdin with juvs is because when played correctly he can be a very strong char, and even without having good skills a well build hammerdin can still kill most chars in pub duels. I don't know about glint cuz i play on europe :>, but yeah you do indeed need hotkeys. Withouth them their is no way you can beat any1 cause it takes too long to switch manually, so in fact all chars need hotkeys.

edit: forgot about build^^. This forum has at least 1 guide for pvp hammerdins if i remember correctly. If it doesn't you can always look at the d2jsp forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.