Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hdin question

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by DrakeTheFallen, Sep 2, 2006.

1. DrakeTheFallen

DrakeTheFallen IncGamers Member

Hdin question

Hey, I'm making a hammerdin and I plan on using him for PvP. This raises a question. Seeing how hdins are spam characters, and if used correctly shouldn't get hit very often if at all by melee's (except for barbs but they're dead when they tele on you ), I was thinking, should I got pure vitality instead of max block? With pure vit I could have 5k+ hp... Any feedback's appreciated. Thanks!

~Drake

2. DrakeTheFallen

DrakeTheFallen IncGamers Member

Help? Anyone? Please? ^ . ^

3. emar

emar IncGamers Member

In my opinion I don't think any hammerdin should walk into a dueling game with no block assuming they won't get hit.

I personally would go max block - with HS and + to dex the investment should be negligible. You can still pull in really good HP. The added safety is nice.

I think you are backing yourself into a corner with the crapp-o block. If you have the means why not?

Others may hop on the other side of the fence. If you want to do really well, max block and high DR, FTW!

4. Elcold

Elcold IncGamers Member

Yeah, I also prefer max block because you can take more hits from melee characters than you would if you went pure vit.

5. munchkins

munchkins IncGamers Member

lots of characters can walk through a hammerfield... my smiter being one of them, and he has way to much str and only 2200 life.... get max block, you're gonna be hit a lot more then you think