H'din Pally help

skDynasty

Diabloii.Net Member
H'din Pally help

Sup, i looked around the forums and couldnt find anything on how well hammerdins do against different match ups. Would you say hammerdins are the "best" pvp wise? Or are there better classes. Jus wanted to kno before i really start my hammer pally. Thanks:rolleyes:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Sup, i looked around the forums and couldnt find anything on how well hammerdins do against different match ups. Would you say hammerdins are the "best" pvp wise? Or are there better classes. Jus wanted to kno before i really start my hammer pally. Thanks:rolleyes:
Not best imo, but extremely versatile. Hdins generally do ok in pub with just simple tele. After you get used to controlling your hotkeys, stick around here and you'll learn about whole desynch thing.:tongue:

PheonixLeader

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say yes on 1 point : desynch + charge + smite + hammer pally are ALOT strong in pvp. Just harder to play than more other pker chars out there, thats why we don't see those alot, but if you good with you mouse and keyboard, you should try that type of dueler :cool: .