Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HCL East Players Wanted! New or Old

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Gr3y, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Gr3y

Gr3y IncGamers Member

HCL East Players Wanted! New or Old

Well I'm trying to put together a team of players to player through norm nightmare and hell with. We will start and finished untweaked. Meaning you can not mule any items from any other chars you have on your acct. You will only be able to play the chars you create for the team with the team. The reason i'm trying to start HC this way is because the passed two times ive started and lvlv my char to 25-30 i was pk'd by people with tppk. I'm not interested in wasting time and getting nothing out of it. I'm looking for statisfaction and i know there is alot of other gamers out there that agree.

I have some builds in mind that I would want on the team. The goal here is to establish the best team of different char builds so we dont need to rely on uniques with good mods or rares with good mods, but we will rely on eachother.

Avenger Pally - Pally that uses Vengence as attack and Conviction as his aura of choice. Conviction will aid for both melee and caster team mates.

Conc Barb - Barb that uses concentration as his main attack with max shout and battle orders. With a one hand weapon and 75% block this char will be a great "meatshield" for the rest of the chars.

Light Sorc - Any Light skill that you desire wether it be charged bolt, lightning, or chainlightning the choice is yours.

These are just the main builds I want in party. I am open to all suggestions and questions.

I think this is a great idea since i know quite a few of ladder players are bored as **** waiting for a reset...this might be just the thing to hold you over for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

2. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Gr3y,

I don't wanna stomp out your dream of an untwinked team and such... many have been formed over time.. I was part of 2 full sessions of untwinked play.. this was when GAT-East was quite lively.

However, whenever groups like these form, the group has to totally dedicate the times that your willing to play, Usually this time schedule can be go awry many times... whether a group player(s) aren't able to show up or w/e other reason.

Sorry that you keep getting pk'd in your mid 20's-30's... if your group does start - wish ya the best. :thumbsup:

3. StoryOfReign

StoryOfReign IncGamers Member

This would be fun. But the likelyhood of this actually being pulled of is quite low. I mean, even getting 4 players together would be very very difficult. I would love to see this happen and i would be the first in line to join. But i don't see it going anywhere.

4. Wordplay

Wordplay IncGamers Member

Well, I could be the BO barb, but not with concentration. Rather: double-thrower with maxed throwing-axe mastery. So not meatshielding. Besides, necro does that job far better.

Not 100% sure, so isn't 'east' the same as 'europe?' If so, I might be able to give about 3 hour sessions each week between 20.00-23.00 (GMT+2), excluding Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.

Just need two more players now to reply for the kick-off. I'm not big fan of IRC/channel chats.

5. StoryOfReign

I'm not sure what you mean by, "east same as europe". Because its definatly not. And if you are (GMT+2) I think that puts you 8 hours ahead of east coast time? Not quite sure about that. But that would put your times between noon and 3pm east coast. I'm pretty sure a thrower barb would work in the team. But we'd have to add another player for meat. I wouldn't mind playin the paladin.

6. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Europe is normally 5+ hours ahead of Eastern... dependent where in Europe ya live.

7. veganNecro

veganNecro IncGamers Member

I'd certainly be interested, and if this actually happens I'd like to play a skellimancer (don't need twinking for that). Can't promise that I'll be horribly active, though, until around Thanksgiving when I am done working full-time. (I'm going back to school after that, so I'll have lots of free time). PM me or something if this happens and let me know.

8. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

I haven't played a light sorc in awhile, you could twist my arm, and with the proper time set, I'd probably join.

9. Samsung

Samsung Banned

I wouldn't mind playing a trapper if that's alright.

10. StoryOfReign

gr3y - ?
    Wordplay - Barb (Thrower?)
    Me - Avenger, (I'll play druid if gr3y wants paly)
    vegannecro - Necro
    bid72 - Sorc (Maybe)
    Samsung - Trapper

Judging as to most of the people are east, naturally it seems we will be playing on east. I think that is a good team so far if everyone can comply. Once or twice a week sounds pretty good to me. The only time i wont be able to play is Tues / Thurs 9pm - 12am. Anytime besides that i'm good to go. If people want to post several open times and their prefered time, that would be awesome.

Once again, i'm all open times unless its Tues / Thurs 9pm - 12am. Prefereably if we can make it say... a monday / wednesday things, those are usually not as busy days for people. So my prefered times would be...

Monday / Wednesday evenings.

Thanks guys, hopefully this works out, as in it is always fun to do some untwinked action.

11. d00m2k

d00m2k IncGamers Member

Msg me if you need some help items/enchant/baaling, *pete2s. Sometimes I'm with some guys rushing people up to 60 - 70 in a couple hours.

12. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Did you actually read the thread? Their making an untwinked team. Generally untwinked characters don't get items given to them, or enchants.

-hps

13. StoryOfReign

Well i got a 53 sorc... i don't need a rush, but i'm down with leveling a bit. Msg me @

*storyofreign

I'll probobly be on quite a bit tonight.

14. veganNecro

veganNecro IncGamers Member

My schedule is a bit shakey right now, but I'd probably be able to play during the day on Sat/Sun, and also after 7pm during the week.

15. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

Not Wednesday, Not Friday.

16. Wordplay

Wordplay IncGamers Member

Sorry the confusion then. Was a bit unsure.

<-- LOD - Europe HC. Bummer. Would had wanted to try BO/Double-throw combo.

17. StoryOfReign

It is untwinked... so its not like it would make a difference what realm you play on. Maybe ping tho.

18. Samsung

Samsung Banned

I'm good as long as it's not on a friday or saturday night.