Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hCL cow runz?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by korrybean, Jun 3, 2005.

1. korrybean

korrybean IncGamers Member

hCL cow runz?

ok, lately i have been dying (And i mean DYING) usually when i reach 30! Of course past 21, i go leech cows, but lately noone makes cowz, and the ones that do make are complete @$$es, really! I need a good TRUSTWORTHY Cower HCL UsEast Normal to help me level, in return of a good friend and cowin Them when they need.

Sign here plz!

Note:My Max char as of now is lvl 25 :(

2. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

All leacherz must die! That being said , level up on your own , its not that hard and a lot safer

3. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

If you're 25 why do you need to do cows anyway? Find someone to do Ancients with and then hit up some baal runs.

4. PawnOfChaos

PawnOfChaos IncGamers Member

What can be gained in cows can be gained doing Flayer runs, just ask any hc classic players. I played Asia classic for a month with the TEB folks and learned how to play, in fond rememberance of STINGER, "ghetto".

5. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Get your char to A5, ask a friend for a high end enchant in starter game... wreak havoc....

6. Toliphar

Toliphar IncGamers Member

*QUOTE=PawnOfChaos]What can be gained in cows can be gained doing Flayer runs, just ask any hc classic players. I played Asia classic for a month with the TEB folks and learned how to play, in fond rememberance of STINGER, "ghetto".[/QUOTE]

A true player, I bow to you.

Korry, listen to the advice given by this man and stop being a leacher!

7. korrybean

Stop being a leecher...[scoffs]

I wasnt this way always, i remember good old days when i would lvl to 60 without leeching, then help out others. What made me leech? TPPK!

my hard worked lvl 57 paladin was tppked in a perfectly legit game. I was merely leveling in act4, killin damneds and such, when a tppker comes to "help me out", we were the same level mind you, and next thing i see is YOU ARE DEAD! Instead of losing my work, id rather lose my leecher.

That said...i dont really need it anymore, but i will gladly cow your chars for experience (between 20-25) then we can do ancients and baal runz for easy lvl 50

You dont like it? dont post....If this is against the rules in ANY WAY, i will be glad to take it out.

Have a nice *coughSHORTcough* life

8. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

from experience, this is the fastest way to lvl (note: needs 4 characters)

chanter, chantee, rusher, nm baal q person

chanter chants chantee in a1 darkwood and waits for him to get to lvl 9 (clearing tower in black marash gets u lvl 9 quickly). tp chantee to cat2. he should be around 13 when he finishes andy.

move to a2, tp to lost city. after ammy q, tp chantee to arcane. chanter finishes both cube and staff quest while chantee is clearing arcane.

move to canyon. do tomb runs till 20.

chant cow the chantee till 24.

rush to a5

after this, u have several alternatives:

(1) chant/baal the chantee (lvl 25-40 is approximately 8 runs if you do it correctly)
    (2) nm cow the chantee to 40, then rush/nm baal
    (3) or the absolute fastest: get nm baal q from [nm baal q person] then hell cow the chantee. not the safest, but one of the fastest.

there are also some insanely difficult but fast lvling methods, but as the mortality rate is high i wouldnt post them.

9. korrybean

hm...i might NEEd to try that out, as my last over 50 char got tppked in another game.....CHEESE AND RICE!! (insert bad word here)(insert another bad word here)(insert yet another bad word here).....[goes on for an hour]

Im gona have to use chicken or something...im tired of this

Have a nice *coughSHORTcough* life

10. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

/sigh

*Mutters something about how games aren't supposed to be 'work'*

11. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Anyone with 1/4 of a brain can avoid a TPPKer. I played HC for years and was never EVER TPPKed or even Pked for that matter. All you have to do is look at where TPPKs haunt and avoid those areas. Any "run" is prime TPPk territory. All you have to do is find a full game of people and level elsewhere , unpartied. It might be slower but you wont get PKed i guarantee it.

Slight edit: If your going to use chicken just go back to softcore.

12. Toliphar

It may not be against any rules at all, in some peoples eyes it's perfectly legit to leech every inch of the way. However, a leecher is still a leecher and that makes them among the people who destroyd this beautiful game.

13. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

What do you call a cleric paladin? And they wrote a guide for one. -.- Face it, leeching is a part of the game. As much as I respect you Mr. Toli, I really don't get a kick from leecher bashing. To me, it's this kind of attitude that ruined this game.

Lucky

14. Toliphar

There is a great difference between a helper character and a leecher player. I'm sure you know the difference and thus understand what I mean.

I have no desire to engage in the wrongs and rights of leeching if it ends up being about the definition and essence of the term. I'll just state that the leechers I dislike are those who brag about their achievments when they barely have any part, if at all, of it.