Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HCCL Team... Disband?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by PhatTrumpet, Sep 21, 2006.

1. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

HCCL Team... Disband?

It appears that our fearless leader has been MIA since leaving the first session about an hour into it and he's apparently off doing mass Hellforge rushes in hopes of making a legit 'Infinity' on Single Player, so someone's got to take charge here.

I'm down for continuing with what we've got left for characters, meeting Thursday nights at 8pm eastern, 7pm central. I know BigD was still showing some interest and GoldenHurricane was ready to go last week. Is anyone else planning to show up tonight? If not, we can try one last time to catch-up a bunch of new people, preferrably people who can actually commit to a weekly untwinked group.

I'll be on as soon as I get home from work (hopefully around 6pm eastern). Msg me or be in op xbananax by the meeting time noted above.

*PhatTrumpetC

2. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Erm, I believe I joined you folks the first night you went out. I will join again if my sorc isn't expired already. First I have to remember what account I made her on though. If she is expired well I guess we'll see what happens.

What level are you btw?

-hps

3. PhatTrumpet

Two of us are lvl 14 and had done all quests through Countess. I have no idea about the rest of The Team.

4. BlueOctoberFan

BlueOctoberFan IncGamers Member

I'll try to be there... I have a zon at lvl 14, though I'm not sure what quests she's done. I'll be in xbananax if I can, circa 8pm. Dinner with the girlfriend tends to occur at random times...

5. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

I'm level 15ish in Act 2, summon necro.

Lucky

6. PhatTrumpet

Well I'm showing up. If you two guys show, and BigD and Hurricane do too, that'd be a 5-player team. I could live with that.

7. Samsung

Samsung Banned

I wouldn't call me a fearless leader, but I like the idea :scratch:
    Yes guys, I abandones this. I started playing my old singelplayer characters again. Not to mention I really haven't had all that much time to play diablo period. Just got a new job, but I should have posted saying I couldn't do this anymore. My apologies. GL to you guys

8. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

I don't feel that my commiting to a team at this juncture would any longer be apt, as my lust to play Diablo is dwindling yet agian.

9. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Agreed. I'm thinking about going and buying NwN and joining the ofc'ers. Or maybe *gasp!* I'll do some school work.

-hps

10. BlueOctoberFan

BlueOctoberFan IncGamers Member

Well, once again, I wasn't able to be there. I appologize for this. It seems that the only consistant time that I have on-line is during the weekends, so unless people would like to play at some point during the weekend, I'll be out of most any group. I have been enjoying classic, though. It's well worth the effort to get going.

11. Samsung

Samsung Banned

A long while ago I bought never winter nights gold edition, and it wasn't very fun. Infact, I found it very boring. Maybe it's just me though...