Hc players!

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Hc players!

Wheres all the Hc players ? :( i have no one to play with its not that fun to play all alone everybody playes SC and i wan to mp with people.. maybe i shuld delete my characters and start sc? :eek:

Theres a fine collection of HC players here, but most dont play MP, because it only takes 1 lag spike and that could spell the end of hours of work put into a character.

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Doh! But i cant go back to b.net i really hate that place those stupid Tppker´s / hacks :| I dont really know why but i dont enjoy playing softcore :/ that´s the big problem.

Dark Warrior

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a thought...... Maybe you should try playin SC ( just for the mp of it ) but play with a HC frame of mind.... i.e. you die... delete them.... Just a thought

-DW

why not have HC character's to play SP, and then SC characters to MP with. just have a seperate stash for each, and you get the best of both worlds.
Or try and find a HC MP group to play with.

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I play HC but I use the FE Mod so no MPing for me. :p Not to mention that I usually don't MP in hell in the first place.

Immortal_Slayer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a HC character also but I only ever play on weekends(school) and i'm from NZ so i'll probably lag like hell...Sp HC is really a real challenge...

-Slayer

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
Me too, hc is only thing that keeps me atached to this game ;)
No Mp, becouse i'm building my septivirate chars.
But If i want to MP i have 1 SC char wich is more than enough for me.

LOCO

Diabloii.Net Member
i cant remember the last time i played a SC character as once i started playing HC there was no going back.
dont really want to mp as i play characters in a spastic fashion, 5 minuitas here, a few hours there and it avoids alot of hassle playing SP.

plus i dont really enjoy mp d2 anyway :p