Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HC Frenzy Barb untwinked good idear ?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Czyber, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Czyber

Czyber IncGamers Member

HC Frenzy Barb untwinked good idear ?

Heey you guys

I'm thinking about making a Frenzy barb and take him trough to become a guardian - Untwinked of course.

I would max Frenzy, BO, Sword Mastery.

Frenzy because its main killer, sword mastery for damage, AR, and critical strike, BO for surviving.

Other than that i'm planning a 5-10 in War Cry for crowd control, and Zerk for backup against Phys immunes.

My thoughts on this:

I will get hard to get decent weapons, why it will probably require a lots of MF'ing - but i'm okay with that as long as we are not talking 10K runs.

Would be nice with damage reduction and nice resistances - Maybe something that gives to life - cause the lack of vitality, when needing some dex.

Comments and help please :)

2. Skinnyy

Skinnyy IncGamers Member

Re: HC Frenzy Barb untwinked good idear ?

Getting good weapons can be hard untwinked, getting two is even harder. My suggestion would be to not max any mastery and instead put the points in another frenzy synergy. Put a point or two each in sword, axe, and mace mastery, so then when you find a good 1-hander no matter what weapon type it is you can equip it and get good damage out of it. The frenzy synergies actually add more damage than a mastery, but don't give a bonus to AR. To make up for that, use Battle Cry (when you don't need the stun from War Cry).