Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HC Classic...

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Still-Xey-Lover, May 21, 2005.

1. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

HC Classic...

Hi, i play xpac East HCL, and i've gotten bored of the various games i play, but it dawned on me that I barely remember playing classic. After browsing the forums, i'm interested in trying it out. I looked at some of the builds, and wow things are TOTALLY different and i think thats exactly what i need ;) . Is the east hc classic community large? And which char do you suggest making as a starting classic char (i'm not noob, just don't play classic is all)? I'm thinking a throw baba with: max bo, max throw mastery, max double swing, pts in natural res until i'm compfortable with it and then rest in double throw/find item. What do you think?

2. stanzaman

stanzaman IncGamers Member

A throw barbarian is a fun character, but won't get you too far in the game, especially past normal. Maybe that's OK if you are playing hardcore though. I always think of a starting character as a somewhat powerful character that is not too dependent on gear to play in order to get gear and stuff for other characters. I usually recommend a WW maul barb for this, since they are pretty powerful characters untwinked, are decent magic finders (with find item), and Steeldriver and Bonesnap are cheap, effective weapons. The other good starting character is a fire sorc, but they will be more fragile.

After you get some basic gear, then build your throw barb (I would try for sigon's or death set and angelic set),

3. SwampBox

SwampBox IncGamers Member

BAHAHAHAHA. Theres only about 0-7 games open at a time...

4. Still-Xey-Lover

Heh, after chatting with some people in the channel, i found that sc is WAY more populated. They suggested a bow zon using the Rogue bow, and it seems fun since i haven't made a zon for a while. Some guy was gonna help me out with items but we lost contact after a game incident :(. Anyone wanna keep in touch if they play East Ladder? Thanks for the responses btw.

Acct: 1337LeetSt

5. SwampBox

SwampBox IncGamers Member

I got some free stuff for you my account is SwampBox ....

6. Still-Xey-Lover

That's very generous, although i was just looking for people to add to my friend's list if you misunderstood my last post. If you'd like to give me a few starter items that'd be great!

7. Noxarcana

Noxarcana IncGamers Member

i used to play classic, but i will help you out with some of the chars that i have not converted yet. and i still have room on flist ^^.

account = noxarcana
    account= pk-nox

edit: i play sc

8. Still-Xey-Lover

K ty nox and ty swamp, although i don't think you'll be playing anymore swamp :( Nice meeting you atleast. I'm on both ladder and non ladder now, hope to see more of you from the forums.

9. Immortality

Immortality Banned

I recently started HC classic with a charge/smite paly, and a barb which I killed on purpose. If u need a questing buddy just msg me.

acct: Imm0rtality
    note that the 0 is a number

I also have a lvl 69 sorc on ladder sc if you need items there.

10. Still-Xey-Lover

I already have a nec started on ladder, and a baba on non ladder so i don't think i'll be trying hc until next ladder season. I'll whisper you, ty.