Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

HC Baba question(s)

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Agizor, May 15, 2008.

1. Agizor

Agizor IncGamers Member

HC Baba question(s)

Alright, first post but been reading here for a while, and playing the game even longer. Even so, I am not too experienced with barbs. I've read the stickies and done some research for myself, but I would like some opinions from people.

I'm trying to make a very good HC baba that can easily go through Hell (Chaos scares me still :evil:)

I was thinking about a WW barb with the following gear -

Fort -
    Highlords -
    Verdungo's Hearty Cord -
    Gore Rider -
    Steelrend
    Arreat's Face
    Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
    Stormshield
    Breath of the Dying Berserker Axe
    Raven Frost
    Barbarian Hellfire

Would this be a good setup? Here recently I was thinking about instead going to a frenzy barb with a Beast/Ebotd axe combo, but with the rest of the gear staying the same. Would this be viable/the best I could do?

I'll be honest - I'm new the theorycrafting diablo attack speeds, etc, but would that frenzy setup be optimal? And from personal experience, just what barb build would be wise in HC (if there is such a thing). Looking for a high damage character that is fun to play, but has survivability.

All help appreciated :)

2. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Re: HC Baba question(s)

Sure WW works, you just need lifeleech and mana leech.

For the CS thing, USE ONLY THE BERSERK SKILL!! Otherwise, the iron maiden will get you. You can always use WW against diablo thouh ;)

I've heard Death runeword is good for berserk barbs... give it a shot maybe? ;)