Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Having huge trouble with Pindle

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by KTang, Feb 20, 2004.

1. KTang

KTang <font color="#93ad4f">Official Diablo 3 Item Value

Having huge trouble with Pindle

His charge is driving me up the wall..
    Currently level 81 CL/ORB Sorc..
    Using PT Vipermagi, PT Shako, Wiz spike, UPG Visc (@MELI, I've got a visc for you which I found from Eld :)) Ravenfrost, Caster Ring with Life/Mana/Dex, Aldur Boots, 3 Light skill ammy 21 DR and Frostburn..Using a Act 2 Hell Defensive Merc, Defiance, Bonehew/amnamn, Talmask/pamey and Duriels Shell..

Max orb, 17 light 22 CL max light mastery..(+7 skills) I do use energy shield and Shiver Armor for pindle..but his charge just wrecks me up and my merc. Merc ends with 5700 defence, charge eats it up just like that. I was told to teleport in, but then I become the target and merc goes bye bye..anyone got some tips?

2. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Hey KTang!
    Never do Pindle without a Merc. Go get the act2 Merc of yor choice and give him some decent equipment. He will take the pounding. otherwise you are rather lost with pindle or you will have to clear the whole area outside of his little room before you take him on.....

Dont forget to lvl the merc up to your lvl before you for pindle. If you pick one on Nightmare or Hell this should go fast.

Got a fee socket quest too with the Visceratuant? ;)

3. KTang

Morning meli :D The thing is I do have a merc -_- And a socket quest? Ill have to find one..I think i used Hell on my new found shako (Got an ist from hellforge hell) Nightmare on the visc you gave me and normal on lidless so I'll have to see..Hammerdin will have one but has 4 acts to go :/. But I've also got your lum and fal so..come on down :p

4. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

You have to place him infront of you! ;)
    I i see now about Visc. I'll try catching you online.

5. KTang

He gets charged to bits and dead just like that :/

6. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Hmn, haven't got exerience in playing CL/FO.

Just a few questions;

- Is your merc of the same level as you?

- Does your merc have reasonable gear? With that I mean at least 10-15% life leech, or 7-10% with a high damage weapon.

- Which spells do you yourself use?

My tips come directly from the questions.

- Get your merc some life-leech. Preferably also get some damage reduction and faster hit recovery, but it's hard to get the full combo.

- Don't let your merc tank the full frontal attack alone. Use your orb to chill Pindle & Friends so they won't charge as often, leaving your merc able to recover, attack and leech some life back.