Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Haven't played since 1.09...

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by cactusbot, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactusbot

cactusbot IncGamers Member

Haven't played since 1.09...

I decided to pick up my Diablo 2 game again. I haven't played since late 1.09 early 1.10. Anybody have a quick rundown of new things? I really want to start a Sorcerer, what things are new with her and what is the best use of skill/stats these days, preferably PVM, but PVP would be cool too. Thanks for any help.

2. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

most people that check the newcomer topic also read the community as well, no need to post the same thing in multiple topics, mods could see it as spamming

3. MedctnStn

MedctnStn IncGamers Member

well, you may have seen the addition of synergy bonuses added in 1.10. these are skills that add in the damage/duration of other skills. not sure when diablo clone hit the game, but he drops the annihilus charm on b-net only. probably the biggest thing if you play b-net is the uber quest. there are posts regarding this. basically, you get keys from hell countess, summoner, and nihlathak. one of each will open a portal to lilith, uber duriel, and uber izual when transmuted in the cube. defeating these three will get you organs, which when transmuted in the cube will take you to uber trist, where you fight uber versions of meph, diablo, and baal. upon defeating, you will get a hellfire torch, which is class specific (class chosen randomly).

you need to be in act 5 hell in order to open these portals

meph also has a nasty conviction aura and will devestate you if you don't have stacked resists. crushing blow is a must too. i think that's about it

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

:closed:

Reason: Posted in more than one forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.