Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Have you or your gf ever thought about cheating?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dirty_Zulu, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Dirty_Zulu

Dirty_Zulu IncGamers Member

Have you or your gf ever thought about cheating?

I think about cheating a lot. I had a hard time controlling my urges when it comes to those kind of things. Even in church I think about cheating with the girl sitting in front of me.

Then this one time in Vegas it came very close except the girl got lost in the hotel and I went back empty.

And there's this friend of my niece that always comes over and hangs out in my room.... :( Extremely hot. I can hear the little voices everytime she sits next to me in her tiny shorts. :eek: It would be another Springer moment if I had gave into my urges.

Has anyone cheated or think about cheating often?

2. giantpinkbunnyhead

giantpinkbunnyhead IncGamers Member

My g/f didn't ever think about cheating. She actually went and did it. Needless to say, that relationship crumbled.

Personally, I've never given it serious thought because fidelity is important to me. That's not to say I've never seen a rip-roaring hot chick and wondered what it'd be like to be with her. I just simply won't do it or give it serious thought.

3. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

If you're asking me whether I've ever seriously considered cheating on my wife, then no.

If you're asking me whether I've ever fantasized about it, well sure. I'm not dead or blind, for crying out loud.

If the perfect opportunity came up, would I do it? Not ever.

4. VaN_haMMerSteIn

VaN_haMMerSteIn IncGamers Member

I love my girlfriend with all my heart, sure... everyone thinks about it, but I would never do it... Not like I haven't had the chance. But I always turn it away.

5. llad12

llad12 IncGamers Member

Jimmy Carter thought about it.

:p

6. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

It's because of cheaters like you that Osama was born!
    Seriously, don't cheat. It's immoral and will crush the heart of the one you love (and they might come back to kill you one day). It's alright to fantasize though.

-Gix

7. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

ive been cheated on before. it sucks. relationship killer. i would never do it, just because i know how it feels.

8. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Thought about it: of course
    Done it: never have, never will

9. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr IncGamers Member

I have cheated. There were a few occassions, where for different resons, I gave in. But believe me, If I could take them back, I would. It's not only for the person you'd be hurting, either. It's for yourself. It's quite an accomplishment, I think, to be able to say that you've been honest, devoted, and faithful your entire life. Not being able to say those things, I value myself less. I'm dissapointed in myself for not being able to control simple human wants. Dignity is priceless, and I've compromised mine. Don't do the same to yours. Be upstanding. Be strong. Be a man.

10. Beowulf

Beowulf IncGamers Member

Pretty much the same answer and my gf also was once cheated on and I know she would not do it to me.

11. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

Well I found my girlfriend so ridiculously attractive that cheating never seriously crossed my mind.

12. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I haven't thought about it to be honest, I am very picky when it comes to things that interest me in a girl. Personally I don't find a girl all that attractive until I know how she thinks.

Have I been cheated on, yes.

13. th5418

th5418 Banned

Nah, I trust myself enough to know that I would never ever cheat on a significant other. It is not that I'm hurting her, it's knowning that I do not have the deteremination to not hurt my girlfriend/wife.

14. Raistlin Majere

Raistlin Majere IncGamers Member

Definetly not, my willpower is far greater than my urges, I would never want to hurt the one I trust, and I find it revolting and disgraceful.

15. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Ive been cheated on, it sucks (so did she apparently, but thats a different story). Took a while to get over it, But since then ive had the satisfaction of seeing her get dumped by some other guy in the middle of college. That sort of thing really helps the healing process. should i feel bad about enjoying her suffering? It was infront of about 200 people and involved alot of shouting.

16. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Never in a million years. Nevertheless, I love b00bz as much as the next guy, but I would never do more than look, what guy doesn't?

My exgirlfriend got drunk and made out with a dude. I would have done anything for her, and It killed me inside to do it... but once is all it takes, so I dumped her.

17. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

10 characters

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  18. skihard

skihard Banned

I’ve cheated in many past relationships. The thing I learned looking back is that I wasn’t really happy with the person I was cheating on, which most likely lead to the cheating. Most of the girls I was with at the time of cheating were really only around for the sex (I was with them for it, not them with me for it) and that wasn’t enough to keep a relationship. I even had a short period of time in my past when I was overlapping girls while I was searching for something, what that was I had no clue at the time but I did know that I was rarely happy with either of them.

I now however have a wife I love beyond measure and have never thought about cheating on her, so cheat if the situation presents itself there is probably a reason for wanting to and you will eventually find the one for you by not sticking to the one your with. Just be prepared for some stretches where your with no one but they will pass.

19. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

I've been cheated on. I would never ever let anyone go through the same misery, low self esteem and bull**** that I went through, especially if I cared enough about them to be with them. It's not even worth it.

20. DrunkPotHead

DrunkPotHead IncGamers Member

Never cheated. One reason is that i'm finally with a girl i actually like, one that provides me with everything i need. (Ironically, i play the role of a "russian girl*" in the relationship, the ones that i have been so against in the past.)

I could see myself cheating on the other girls i've been with because i was with them for sexual purposes only and was not even remotely interested in them.

My girlfriend got cheated on in the past and cheated back to get back at the guy. She knows how it feels to be cheated on and will never do it to me. She likes me so much that she will never do such a thing.

*The role of a russian girl implies that i don't pay for her, she drives me around in her brand new car, and i don't pay for gas either. I also borrow money from her but i pay it back :thumbsup: