Have you been hacked since 1.10 came out?

Sorck or Source

• Sorck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Source

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakethePeanut

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you been hacked since 1.10 came out?

I have noticed a lot more people (including some of my friends) have been getting hacked lately than usual, so I'm just wondering if you all seem to think so too.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I've only been playing online since 1.10 started.

I did get scammed twice sofar:
1) I fell for the "vote for me on website" and I got a drophack on my head.
2) Someone impersonated a person from the forums, the trade was okay, I was just waiting for him to come online (the real guy had a few accounts with similar names, the scammer had another similar name, even took the time to make several highlevel chars with those names)

In both cases I didn't lose too much, the drophack cost me my first Raven and Jade Talons, the impersonator cost me a +2 Dancers.

And, again, in both cases, it was my own fault. I should not have trusted anyone to go look on a website (but I had never heard about any hacks, so I didn't see any harm in going to a link) And the impersonator, I should've asked for a proove when using another account (eventhough it was 90% similar)

skihard

Banned
NO because I'm not a 3rd Party Program using, Looking for Free Itemz, Stupid Dumbass.............In fact since the game first came out back 3-4+ years ago I've been hacked a total of ZERO times

Same as many have said. Never been hacked in the 3+ years I spent playing the game, and never once downloaded a third party program with which to cheat.

Perhaps there's not a correlation, but evidence points to the contrary.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Same as many have said. Never been hacked in the 3+ years I spent playing the game, and never once downloaded a third party program with which to cheat.

Perhaps there's not a correlation, but evidence points to the contrary.
Wth, I didn't know you ever went outside the OTF/Warlock forums :p

HoD

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Battle.net hacked my account because it was inactive for 3 months. I lost all my items and characters. Gib free itamz plz. plz.

Actually I've been planning to start back up again, and its going to suck without all my old stuff. Someone restart the ladder, eh?

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Got hacked once, way back when I tied to load a so called SoJ duping program. My fault. I figured it was bad and made a special new character when I tried to program. I laughed when the drop hack dropped my level one shield and sword. When I removed the hack from my computer I went back to laugh at them and they got the last laugh on me. The hack had self replicated and when I went back it was with a better character and I lost a Gaze before I shut off the computer.

Short Version....Try and cheat ...get hacked.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Stories like that are the reason I rarely have much sympathy for people who get hacked. The scammers are the most irritating though. I had some guy trying to get me to play something dropdrop or somesuch where you're both supposed drop items and whoever picks them up faster wins! If I'd had a skill point in Iron Golem handy I probably would have taken him up on it. :D

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
on closed!??!

on open not since classic (haven't played open since classic), on closed never

SUG YOU MANIAC DON'T DO IT

unless you make a frenzy barb

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
SUG YOU MANIAC DON'T DO IT

unless you make a frenzy barb
I made a frenzy gold find barb a while back, but he sucked for some reason. I was more thinking of making a java to start, but who knows if I even start up again.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
JakethePeanut said:
I have noticed a lot more people (including some of my friends) have been getting hacked lately than usual, so I'm just wondering if you all seem to think so too.
Out of curiosity, what are you gonna do with the poll results?

Gorny

Banned
Never hacked. ever.

Though I admit I did scam Usufruct out of a Diggler.

I gave him an unidentified unique dirk in a trade, instead of the promised
Diggler. :teeth: