Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bug Haunted by a Fallen

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Wurmer, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

This is weird, I don't know if this ever happened to you guys but this morning, again, I was haunted by a little fallen monster. This dude would follow me around hitting me but wouldn't take any damage from any of my attack. It's like it wasn't there. I couldn't click on it to attack it and my AOE attack had no effect on it. This is about the third time this happens to me...

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

That reminds me of the unkillable leaper bug in D2. I think if you bring a leaper to exactly 0 or 1 life at the same time it's leaping, it doesn't die and it can't be killed. The merc ignores it. It still attacks and deals damage, however. It happens not that rarely in normal mode because the chance for reaching exactly 0 life is higher there. I think in single player, you can fix that by going to town and back again.

Not really to the topic, but well...

3. Flux

Flux Administrator

There were a number of immortal monster bugs earlier in D3, but I haven't seen any in months. and months. The only similar bug I still see is sometimes Illusionist enemies leave one or two copies standing motionless after they die in combat. But those don't attack or draw interest from pets, etc.... so I sort of enjoy them. Harmless bug, but some visual interest.