Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hardcore woes....GO away pk's !!!!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by pippen, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pippen

pippen IncGamers Member

hardcore woes....GO away pk's !!!!

Hello all-

been trying times playing public act 2 games today, ohhh...so many lvl 10 assy, lvl 12-13 pallys, and countless other morons coming in ruining act 2 games...why do pkers not just go to dueling games ???? I mean, the surprise is off when someone hostiles you in act 2...do you really think it is a challenge to pk me with you 27 max helm, 36 max armor, and full of life charms against my lvl 15 crapadin pally who does 29-71 dmg ??? Is that REALLY any fun ??? any challenge ??? You all say the same thing, I just want to practice dueling, just one hit, come out noob...I know hostiles are part of the game, but does it really have to be part of EVERY act 2 pubby game ??? I just want to play co-op with other people, share drops reasonably, and perhaps make some new freinds...

God, I wish blizzard would make it possible for no hostiles when creating the game...

2. myolosolo

myolosolo IncGamers Member

Those pkers that are going after lvl 9-25 characters are just newbs who think "I am sooo cool meow sooo cool because I can kill low lvl char with my lvl 18 and 24 who has a bunch of dueling gear". Like please, go kill the lvl 90 lvls with your lvl 24 char, Now that is a challege or go to the dueling games where you belong and leave the poor crappy character alone because all they want is to play and not get killed by newbs. blab blab blab if i get spam or hate mail you are wasting your time beside I couldn't care less if you call me noob or because I don't use proper sentence structures or whatever. blab blab blab meow

3. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Pkers are cats? ;)

Well, ill be the first pro pker to respond...

I agree, people bringing 18s and 24s into act2 games is just lame, but level 9's... thats a different story. If a party full of level 16 characters stood together and actually fought, they would win more than half the time, the problem is, they all scatted and scream noob (and meow ;) )

Argue all you want against pkers, but please, drop the argument that pkers are idiot 12 year olds who dont know the first thing about any kind of grammer, and whose entire vocabulary consists of pwn, joo, nub, kaka, lol, etc. Its a bad argument... There are a great many pks out there who are quite the opposite of that (and quite a lot of pvmers who are exactly that)

If you dont like pks, im sorry, but tough luck, i am not about to stop pking because you dont like it, no offense... Its nothing personal, like hey, i had a bad day today, lets go take my wrath out on low levels! ha! If anger mangement was my motive, i would go play Unreal tournament.

I pk because its a challenge, sure, once i catch that level 18 sorceress, shes toast, but catching her is fun! I think that Hunting down a party full of pvmers is great fun. If you actually DIE to pkers, i think you deserve to die, its like a learning session. Its not hard to escape, and i speak from both sides, i have pked myself, and i have been hostiled (never pked, besides one triggerzon back in 09...) If 10 seconds+the time for hunting is not enough to escape, i belive you need to reexamine your survival skills.

If you just dont like it because it disrupts your game, go make a snack for 5 minutes, I for one dont wait in a game for 5 minutes unless im actively hunting, if everyone goes to town, i leave, no more element of suprise.
    Another option? Make a pkker and let em have it. Pkers expect to be hostiling a party of higher level characters, so make a pkk who is a higher level and slice off their ear.

Hoenstly, i dont mean to "flame" but i belive that saying "i dont like it" is not the best argument.. Too bad, I do, and im the one hostiling. Join a co-op group of people (gat, CDC, etc) play with friends, simply pay attention (thats one way to never get pked) There are numerous ways around pks, Complaining about them seems like the least efficient of them.

-Matt

4. lasthero

lasthero IncGamers Member

I walk both paths, the pvm and pking pvp path , and yes being pk'ed can be a pain in the *** but i find being killed by hot TP's even more lame, there are many pkers out there that are respectable guys, just tp out wait a min and they'll leave or if you're feeling more adventurous fight back. Thats my pvm standpoint.

Now my pvp standpoint , there are too many idiots out there on battlenet and im just killing them :) ,you know as the saying goes a bad apple spoils the bunch or soemthign like that. So if i happen to kill any of you in Act2,3,4,5 games sorry but youre a casualty of my war :) as nicely and ill give you some gear to start up again although im poor myself heh.

5. senji

senji Banned

pking is fun
    yeah i agree it seems most pvmers think pkers are 12 year olds, small penis, no life, etc
    the funny thing is they are even worst.
    while pking with a level 13 paladin i hostile this party full of 14-20 levels there was a level 20 barb which i didn't hostile comes out and swing at me and claims he owns me and win and he is proud of it my making something up which didn't happend lol

imo pvmers who talk trash about pkers are just annoying
    you can avoid pks by playing privately and you never get pk again!

6. pippen

pippen IncGamers Member

I am not dying, its just that we get a nice group of lvl 14-24 players together, and the sixth or seventh person in the game is some angry 12 yr old...No, all pkers are not angry 12 yr olds, but 90 percent of the trolls in public act 2 games seem to be...I have no problem with lvl 9's trying to pk me, but, really, do you (as the pker) think I am gonna stand and fight with my lvl 15 non twinkled pally ??? (3? - 8? dmg) So everyone leaves, I go surf the web for 5 minutes, and then have to start over in an act 2 game...rinse and repeat...as for your "honorable" pker, I see one of those about every 80 lame'o pkers...24 charge pallys, 21 barbs, 19 leaf sorcs....I have no problems with "honorable" pkers, but, really ??? Is it any challenge for any well built pker against some one just coming up with a lvl 14-20 char untwinkled ??? I mean really, are you ever in any danger ??? maybe 1 in 100 ears you get ??? I am not saying you are not an honorable pker, but those are FAR and FEW in between the trolls...

thks for the suggestion, anyone who wishes to play on east hc with clean, reputable, honest, sharing player....I am pippen333, and pippen3333 on east ladder...

7. Mcsaladshaker

Mcsaladshaker IncGamers Member

Wtf?
    1) Do not assume that only males play this game
    2) i believe at 12 years old, puberty hasn't really hit yet
    3) what does small penis have anything to do with anything?

8. annr

annr IncGamers Member

go watch super troopers pretty baby ;)

9. senji

senji Banned

thats what they said to me haha
    you get a good laugh once in a while when pking

10. Relativity

Relativity IncGamers Member

Now that is quite a feat! How can you pk yourself? Me personally, I've tried, but I could never figure out how to hostile myself :p

-Relativity

11. GrnEggsNHam

GrnEggsNHam IncGamers Member

Farva bahahahaha ok well anyways ya Super Troopers is great. But anyways pking is something that is not going to stop so why don't we all just accept it :).

12. 10thattempttoregister

10thattempttoregister IncGamers Member

Pk yourself? Given the way I play and get killed I might just be pking myself. Now if I could only figure out how to collect my own ears....

13. xxsteelxx

xxsteelxx IncGamers Member

I guess i need to make a nother pkk to keep those sewers clean :) I killed around 25 charger pallys from around 15- 31 last week with my kicker before a 51 necro got me :(

Newb_charger was slain by A-DARKFORCE

14. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Last week i took my lvl18 jabber in sewergames, it was great fun, there are games where there are more pk's than pvmplayers. Anyway, there was this lvl9 assa, that kept comming back, i would jump in the sewer and she hostiles and come's after me, couple jabs and chickenhack takes her out the game. And again and again!

15. 10thattempttoregister

Your A-DARKFORCE? I saw you around beating on charger pally's. I always stayed in another act from you incase you decided to kick my gheto pvm characters butt. You were/are a pkk?

16. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk IncGamers Member

Back on topic...

I reallly also think it's annoying. Yesterday I entered 17 different sewer runs and in every single of them, I was hostiled by a char that was at least 15 lvl higher than me :mad:

I mean. How difficult can it be to kill an untwinked char that is 15 lvl lower than yourself. How can you avoid win???

-Sparrow

17. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Make a twinked PKK, and then go back to the sewers, it's great fun!

18. 10thattempttoregister

Very annoying. It seems that those pk's look for "sewers-17" and such runs. I usually try to do a sewer run in a game with about 4 other people doing something else. Beginning in act 1 (lots of those) or a trade game. I find I level better and it there is less chance of being hostiled.

19. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Ive never been a pker - more like a pkker at best and only in softcore . But as we all know sc is lame that got old real fast . But I dont really take offense to a low level pker trying to take me out in the sewers . Ill just tp and they usually leave after a bit . But on the rare occasion that you did get nailed :teeth: - is 10 - 15 lvls all that hard to gain back in 30 - 40 minutes ? Its a part of the game that will never go away . Here's an idea that has kept me alive for a long long time - passworded games !!

:drink:

20. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Too take the out of context quote and send this post back off topic...

A friend of mine PK'd himself..sort of...
    He was using two comps to rush his new sorc, then he accidentally hostiled his sorc with his 96 or 97 barb, I think he was hostiling everyone just to scare them out of arcane or soemthing and didn't notice. Then he took the arcane WP and believe it or not, 3k dmg merc > level 12 sorc. Everyone in the game flamed him for PKing level 12s with a 96/97 barb, go figure -.-
    The remade sorc now carries around it's own ear...sort of anyways.

Or you can always PK yourself with sacrifice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.