Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hardcore -> Softcore trading...possible?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by DarkHoly, Feb 13, 2004.

1. DarkHoly

DarkHoly IncGamers Member

Hardcore -> Softcore trading...possible?

Well, since I've basically retired my hardcore account for this ladder season, I was wondering if it was possible to trade what little I have left for some softcore ladder items. Basically, a few friends and I are making obscure dueling builds, mine being an Enchantress. Just looking for some basic gear. Sorry Zappa if this is one of those "not a trade forum" things, but I was just looking to see if it would even be possible, or not even worth trying without getting scammed.

-Dark

2. breez

breez IncGamers Member

You could try it with forum members here. Trading with some unknown D2 Bnet user has a high risk of failing.

3. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

It is possible, I did a couple of SC for HC trades in 1.09 without getting ripped off, or doing any ripping off depending on the situation.
    Believe it or not, not everyone on b.net is out to scam others, just the vocal minority.

Of course you should still be careful who you trust, because that vocal minority is an annoyingly large minority =/

4. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Those kind of trades do happen. Post your inquiree in the trade forum and see what kind of bites you get. Probably easier to get softcore stuff for hardcore stuff than to try and get hardcore stuff for softcore stuff.

5. baalos

baalos IncGamers Member

You might also consider registering on this site's Market Place. At least if you get burned you can report it in the feedback feature. All of my experiences on the MP, however, have been very positive.

6. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

Never ever ever trade with anyone offering to trade like this in channel.

If it's here, and ONLY here (and maybe 2 others), I think you will be happy with the results. Trusting people from any other forum besides this one is a very very bad idea.

7. DarkHoly

DarkHoly IncGamers Member

Thanks for the replies, I'll be posting in the marketplace and/or trade forums, but if anyone's interested feel free to PM me (just cleaned out my mailbox):).