Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hardcore Singles!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Rachelle, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Rachelle

Rachelle IncGamers Member

Hardcore Singles!!

Hello, I am a returning veteran of Diablo. I used to post quite a while ago and have been lurking here over the last few weeks since the 1.10 patch came out. I play only hardcore and have been building a few charactors in the new patch. And I will tell you this. Since the new patch most of my high level creatures have been killed. I do not back my guys up. Originally because if they died it must have been a bad build. Since the patch I think it is because Blizzard has nurfed the skills I used to build them. I still have one left over level 45. My alter ego Rachelle - a bowazon level 83. It has become a quest to do MF runs with her in hell for those new guys I have coming up. As many of you know the bowazon took the hardest hit as far as nerfing. And due to the fact that I don't get hit I had ignored my resistances to go for more damage. Now I am at -70 on all my resistances. I stay alive by being fast, alert and extremely lucky! :thumbsup:

Now my question: I was wondering, I have seen a lot of trading posts out there and want to know if any of these are hardcore pieces of equipment? I could really use some resistance charms. I have okay armor and some great bows - windforce for every day wear and tear and a bruiza for the bosses. I just need some to build resistances for that odd lightening shot that sneeks up. I know it is just a matter of time before it gets me.

Rachelle

2. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

well if u just mention in your posts that you are looking for HC items only, that helps alot, i mean, for me it helps i mean ^^
    as far as resits, have u thought of a silence hydra bow? my bowazon is cutting like a knife through butter in HC with it.. (yeah guys, my NON-ladder HC so i can twink her what ever i want :lol: )
    if u can afford a windforce, u sure can afford a silence i suppose... it will take a little more time to kill the critters, but you will stay aliveand your resists will be maxed.. my set up is (mav diadem umed, silence hydra bow, umed mavs armor, and a couple of 12-15 res all grand charms.)
    i still have a +14 to all res grand charm on HC, if u are interested... jst give me a week or 2 to send it cause my computer is currently under construction :)

robin

3. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Nothing much to add to Stijdje's comment on the trading part but welcome back to the forums anyway :)

Also, you're free to join our HC ladder if you start building up new guys in the 1.10, just can't twink them with non-ladder items.

4. Bolinbrooke

Bolinbrooke IncGamers Member

I recommend you read Borlag's Trading FAQ's before trading and look out for suspect high level runes, there are two many people with too many of those things around here.

5. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

[hijack] You know, when I saw the thread name and poster name, for a second I though I was checking my hotmail...[/hijack] :whistle:

6. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

wOOt :xgrin:

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Welcome back! :howdy:

8. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Welcome back! Good to see yet more HC players posting again :)

9. Joutaja

Joutaja IncGamers Member

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay here! :)