Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hardcore Duo Team?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Squally, May 10, 2008.

1. Squally

Squally IncGamers Member

Hardcore Duo Team?

soo, i just reinstalled D2 for some fun, and decided to duo hardcore w/ a friend of mine. we will have access only to our drops and what we farm ourselves...

what is a good class duo to play as?

Thanks in advance

2. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Re: Hardcore Duo Team?

You can do pretty mucheverything, if your mate doesn't do the same as you.

For fun I'd go for two different sorces, you being cold/fire/light, and the other being one of those, just not the same element. That way you would me able to farm items fast (tele), kill bosses frikkin fast (static field) and have a lot of fun.

I'd go try getting insight polearm as early as possible, if you make it in a 4 sock scythe or something you can even wear it yourself!

Try make those low runewords, spirit, lore, stealth etc. Notice if you're doing this on singel player, you need some kinda mod.

The best duo with sorces would be fire and cold. Then things will drop REALLY quickly. Fire will roast andariel in a couple of secounds, blizzard will do the same with mephisto (with static field for mephi).

Remember to put those points in the 1 point wonders, tele, static, shiver armor etc. I would not suggest going for energy shield unless you have some points in telekinesis.

If you do encounter some fire/cold immunes static first their health down, then let your mercs encounter them while you use telekinesis for knockback. They should fall quickly enough.

If you're having trouble getting the stuff for insight, run countess in normal! She often drops tals, rals, tir, etc. The Sol should you be able to get for some PG's. The 4 socks polearm.. a crappy one is worth very few PG's too.

If you ever find a spectral shard, be sure to use it until you find something that beat it! 50% FCR is very nice, along some res and mana.

I hope this helped a bit.

-Zelator

3. robzombiesslave

robzombiesslave IncGamers Member

Dual charged boltress'es with two act III lightning mercs :D

Or you could have a summon/ce neccy with a TS/DT asn

But, I think zelator covered it quiet well.

There are so many different builds that compliement each other quiet well. GL :thumbsup: let us know what you go with.

4. ChrisF

ChrisF IncGamers Member

Trapper and Summoner work quite well together, you have crowd control as well as a nice ranged attack and an arsenal of curses.

5. Squally

Squally IncGamers Member

we started a Conc barb / skelle necro, jsut to fart around with, but i do think we will be remaking as dual sorcs, me cold, him fire :D

thank you for the tips guys!
    our barb and necro are 20 right now, just startin act 2 :)