Hard times in D2

OU Fiji

Diabloii.Net Member
Hard times in D2

Hello everyone, I like to think of this as not so much pleading, but rather an opportunity to help a fellow D2 player out. I recently started playing D2 again after a rather long break and have began a blizzard sorceress in hopes of eventually doing NM and Hell Mephisto runs. I am at level 32 and absurdly poor, and was wondering if anyone has any low-level uniques like skin of the vipermagi, suicide branch, peasant crown, etc. that they could spare so I can get the ball rolling with my new character, making the transition to mid and higher levels a little easier. I am a US-East ladder character, and my account name is *OU_Fiji. I've read the low-level item fund thread, but had no luck whispering or getting in touch with any of the account holders. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
what's hard? i did the same thing about 2 months ago and made ptopz helm/armor. i was up and running in under 4 days.

k/t

Banned
P Topaz stuff, huh? This is gonna be a humongous waste of Topazes, but I might give it a shot. I just tele around NM Meph while Blizzarding anyway.