Hard questions: Need experts advice!

Svalin

Diabloii.Net Member
Hard questions: Need experts advice!

Hi fellow sins I have a couple of questions regarding my WWsin which are rather hard.

1. I prebuff my venom with 2 shadowm claws. If I put poison facets in there does it help after i switch back. Also does the +damage applies in this case or also the -enemy resistance (Wont use those claws to WW!)

2. Assasin block, is it affected by runnung/walking? In other words do I have to walk when I fight WW babarians.

Hope someone can help me with this!:grin:

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Prebuff stays from switch, but facets would have to be on your main weapons/gear to help.

2. *think* weapon block no use when running --- not positive....

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
WB doesn't actually function while running or walking. Standing still, attacking/casting, or WWing are the only circumstances that it does work.

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
1. The % damage on the facets applies for the casting. But you don't get the double application bug when if you hit things when they are not out. Also, the -res does nothing unless you have the facets in your gear when you hit something.

2. Big Bug is right.

Svalin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok good to know, actually makes a big difference in dueling strategies. So don't have to press walk against melee anymore. :smiley: