Happy pancakeman birthdaily(mondaily)

CorruptedMollusk

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy pancakeman birthdaily(mondaily)

Happy birthday pancakeman. May your Dew fueled Bar spam continue. :balloons::highfive:

RL: My day is winding down, its actually after work here in Korea. Had a reasonable workday for once. Only two more weeks to go on this trip, with a 6 week one in Taiwan in a couple of months. It has been nasty humid here, with a lot of unseasonable rain.

D2: I don't bring it with me when I travel, so I haven't played in nearly a month. Thought up a build I'd like to try if I can find the stuff for it when I come back though.

OVG: I have NWN2 with me. I read its as buggy on PC as Mac, but random crashes are a bit annoying either way. Trying my hand as a bard, and its fun so far.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: Happy pancakeman birthdaily(mondaily)

Happy birthday pancake! :congrats:

RL: Machine not working properly. Can't tell if it's a dead gfx card, dodgy drivers or what. Cannot start error brings up a lot of google hits which we're working through. So far no joy. No joy with a previous card either. So either two dead cards or the world hates me. I'm currently leaning towards the latter.

D2: Unlikely; see above.

queenEm

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I have applied for a managerial position at my company and got interviewed last week, I keep my fingers crossed but don't have so much hope.

D2: I am struggling (as you might have seen in my blog) with ,y frost zealot. I thought is was my weapon but since I don't have any better at the moment I instead had to do a complete makeover of the rest of the equipment, keeping only the weapon and the shield. I even changed my merc, I used to have a fire rouge but changed into Blessed Aim merc and am now waiting for him to be strong enough to wear Bonehew. He seems to be gaining like 1 point in strength per level so it's slow...

Edit: ooops: forgot to wish Pancakeman a Very Happy Birthday! May your bicycle rides have many down hills and very little wind resistance!

Last edited:

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Enjoying a Dew for pancakeman's b-day. Happy Birthday!

D2: Got my purefire sorc through the maggot lair in NM. Maybe more tomorrow.

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday, pancake!

RL: Currently in class. The rest of the day will be devoted to making flash cards and SRS'ing. Fun.

D2: Another attempt at an untwinked Guardian is under way. Aside from that, I'm permanently banning myself from going to non-SP forums.

Grisu

Diabloii.Net Member

Mmmmhh...pancake...:rolleyes: I mean...happy birthday!

RL: Was in a bad mood tomorrow morning for no particular reason, but my gf doesn't hold a grudge and I'm already over it. Strange day...well, but an active one: Had my car repaired, made an appointment with my insurance broker, bought a suit after hearing "Suit up!" far too many times on "How I met your mother", had psychological supervision and played basketball. Now I've got 5 hrs 40 min left till I have to get up again...

D2: Not today...

OVG: Got hooked on Swords and Sandals 2 thanks to gedda-d-e's post.. Great game!

HappeningKT

Banned

Happy Birthday pancake

RL : Never thought insomnia could be this bad. Haven't slept properly since a week and the effect is showing up. I'll have to meet my doc tomorrow. It is 3 AM now and I still don't find any signs of sleep coming. sleepp please return.

D2 : Playing my barb who now in hell act 3.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday PCM. Money's tight ATM so Durf will have to buy you this Dew.

RL: Had a lazy day watching films, as I have the last three days.

D2: Nope. Barely touched the PC all day.

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday pancake, may all your hills be steep and rigorous :whistling: :thumbup:

No D2 for me - I haven't played in three years.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you everyone, it was a pretty cool day. 18 is very odd, I'm not used to it yet.

Oh, and thanks Kay. Thanks a bunch... :grin: