Happy hunt of Skjell

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy hunt of Skjell

I curently reanimate my expired character. He is one of my favourite class skellemancer with maxed corpse explosion. I was in the sewers, hell difficulty on my way to kill fearsome Radament (i love my CE) and then random skeleton archer drops Ohm rune. I almost fell from my chair. After then Duriel droped me Griswold Armor. Mepfisto dropped Hellcast, Iron Pelt, Raven Frost. Finally Hellforge gave me Ist. It was realy sweet evening. So i think it is realy worth to remake one of your expired charcter. I will call it reincarnation. Soul of expired character will ask Gods of Diablo II to send you some nice gifts for the new incarnation.

Now i will remake my Javazon :)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow...that's some totally insane luck...I don't think remaking your character had anything to do with it though:) Good luck with your Javazon, she might be able to land a couple of Zod runes:)

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
i know that it is totally and only luck but ...
if i am right ??
maybe it is hidden bonus for anyone who try to reincarnate his expired friends ...
And also i change sth in the skills layout and now he is realy good ....

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Err ok i am a tad losthere - when you say reanimate an expired character are you saying Blizz gave back your chars/acct that were expired due to inactivity?? Thought they didn't entertain that?

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
batuchka said:
Err ok i am a tad losthere - when you say reanimate an expired character are you saying Blizz gave back your chars/acct that were expired due to inactivity?? Thought they didn't entertain that?
No, that is not what happened. He remade an old character. He gave it the same name and build as his old character. This character somehow got a real lucky streak in the MF department.

This MF phenomena has given me a great idea for an experiment. I’m wondering if I can get credit for it.

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
if you want you could do some research and then claim every prize for it. Please tell us about your experiment :)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
dymi said:
if you want you could do some research and then claim every prize for it. Please tell us about your experiment :)
he's planning to steal garden gnomes and release them into the wild. :D

thats an awesome run of luck there. maybe i can trick the d2 gods by rebuilding my crappy bnet windy. gg 150 nrgy and 170 str. :D they would half to feel sorry for me.

i havent had a decent drop since early feb :eek: