Happy happy joy joy

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy happy joy joy

Just found my second selffound high rune, LO (my first one ever was a VEX)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry, had to get that out, you don't find these things every day, do you?
 

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i picked up a 247/20 ravenfrost in a baal game. :)

but, i just lost a stormshield and a +3 bone spirit white wand in realm downs. :(
 

tagliola

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh,ahh, it's my lucky day too, I've just found my very first HR..a JAH in ancient tunnels.
Well, congratulation to you.. and to me....


Yup!:thumbsup:
 

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the find!

My highest rune find was an Ist at hell countess. But of course, I found a unique sacred armor in the hell pits the other day and I was like OMFG!!! TYREALS MIGHT!!! But then, it turned out to be Templars Might. Oh well, it's still pretty rare though.
 

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
bartekwoda said:
My highest is ist in nm chaos sanctuary. But I also got an soj from normal diablo once, hehe.
normal diablo? the monster has to be at least lvl 42 to drop soj iirc so that is impossible :p
 

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
normal diablo? the monster has to be at least lvl 42 to drop soj iirc so that is impossible :p
ive heard from some people that they where going to kill normal baal for a good chanche of soj drops
 

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
normal diablo? the monster has to be at least lvl 42 to drop soj iirc so that is impossible :p
42? I coulda swore it was 29. :p

On another note: Nice find! A buddy of mine found a vex in the chest on the second level of the pit, and I've self cubed two. The first HR I ever found was around the time after ladder reset, and I was running hell cows. Got a Sur. :rolleyes:
 

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
NefariousNothing said:
42? I coulda swore it was 29. :p

On another note: Nice find! A buddy of mine found a vex in the chest on the second level of the pit, and I've self cubed two. The first HR I ever found was around the time after ladder reset, and I was running hell cows. Got a Sur. :rolleyes:
thats the lvl requirement to use it, not the lvl it needs so i drops

then again, i just checked, the ilvl of the soj is 40 so it can drop from norm diablo :p
 

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
thats the lvl requirement to use it, not the lvl it needs so i drops

then again, i just checked, the ilvl of the soj is 40 so it can drop from norm diablo :p
good gosh i was right. ( slaps himself for saying good gosh)
 
Top