Happy Fourth of July!

masterazn

Banned
Happy Fourth of July!

Hi, I'm not American or anything and I'm not a big supporter of all this stuff but yeah, it's the fourth of july now....a bit past, like 45 minutes past, but oh well. I'm in Boston MA, so there's a 3 hour difference for you people on the West Coast (which is by the way the better side of the States of United America).

So Happy Fourth of July, share your stories!

I got back from blowing up mortars at Meg's house. Her dad bought about 500 rounds, we got about 300 of them done last night(its 12:08am here) and we may or may not do the others.

Very fun night only 3 mishaps. I lit 24 sparklers at once and when they got about halfway done they got so hot I threw them on reflex. . .no one got hurt. . .except me when Meg hit me. The other two were mortars. The first one a guy twisted three fuses together and lit them all at the same time, two went off first and knocked the third over facing everyone watching. It got stuck in the ground and blew up in the middle of the yard, but it still almost hit people and worse yet the stash of other fireworks. The last one the tube fell over as the guy ran away and it hit the fence jumped up and into the street, no cars were around so its all good.

If the wind hadn't picked up so much we would have finished them, but it picked up really fast and things like coolers were moving so we called it quits.

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll give a dollar to the first person who can tell me what the declaration was originally written on.

I'll give 5 dollars to the first person who can tell me what Paul Revere was warning the colonists about. I want something specific.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
axeil said:
I'll give a dollar to the first person who can tell me what the declaration was originally written on.

I'll give 5 dollars to the first person who can tell me what Paul Revere was warning the colonists about. I want something specific.
Is that money in pal donations? You should support some pals in my humble but MODest opinion.

masterazn

Banned
The declaration of independence for the States of United America was originally written on the back of a Hustler magazine.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Cared just enough to write a thread about it uh...:) Good man. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday America...shes's 229 yrs young!

I have to many tales to tell for this day..but I'll just leave it with, yes, were gonna blow some **** up today!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Edit..oh and it was written on a hard table. Which was made out of.....maple?

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
DOC said:
Is that money in pal donations? You should support some pals in my humble but MODest opinion.
I wasn't actually planning on giving anything but your idea does strike me as an interesting proposition. Perhaps a monthly quiz game for Bronze PALship...

Of course my lack of a credit card and lack of being 18 makes it rather hard for me to do anything PAL related (I got this current one by sending money to DC).

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
axeil said:

paul revere was warning them about his great breadsticks and pizza at paul reveres pizza.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union ....

Happy Birthday America !!!!

:thumbsup:

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy 4th everyone, hope you have a safe and happy time. Pyromania is nice and all, but keep the emergency room visits to a minimum...

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
We went to the 4th of July parade here. It was hot, sticky and fun!

Politicians, clowns and agencies were throwing candy and Samara got a bit confused. She picked up the candy and threw it back at them.

It was a fun 3 hours although I am a bit sunburned. We are now awaiting for our corn and sausage to finish cooking before we have our feast.

Fox has King of the Hill on for 13 hours.

Fallen Creation

Diabloii.Net Member
axeil said:

1.) Hemp Paper.

2.) Revere was riding to Lexington and Concord to warn the militias there about the British march from Boston. Along the way he alerted the colonists that he ran into.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
We went to the 4th of July parade here. It was hot, sticky and fun!

Politicians, clowns and agencies were throwing candy and Samara got a bit confused. She picked up the candy and threw it back at them.

It was a fun 3 hours although I am a bit sunburned. We are now awaiting for our corn and sausage to finish cooking before we have our feast.

Fox has King of the Hill on for 13 hours.

I think its FX that has this right? Or does FX mean FOX...?
I join you in a little more sunburn as well....and I work outside for a living!..but that swimming pool ay my in-laws I guess enhanced the sun, to burn thy shoulders.. but it was a blast!
But anyways..good article Dacar. :thumbsup:
Currently back at home from watching that movie National Treasure...good movie. Might rest a bit watching King of the Hill myself...then head back down the the park for more ribs/potato salad/etc. and get a nice spot for some fireworks they'll be displaying. Heck with it..maybe go play some ball their with the kids if were not to hot.

Gotta add that I hope all goes well today for our troops and their families. I owe this day to them, and those who have died. I'll toast to them tonight, and give a silent prayer....as always.:)

Happy 4th people.
Cyas later.

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Fallen Creation said:
1.) Hemp Paper.
Correct!

Fallen Creation said:
2.) Revere was riding to Lexington and Concord to warn the militias there about the British march from Boston. Along the way he alerted the colonists that he ran into.
Yes but what was the British march's purpose?

Freemason

Banned
I need to go water my yard and tree so my neighbors don't burn them up.

I'll finish up the night with a six pack and you guys. :D