Happy Feet

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy Feet

I haven't seen it yet, but for those who have, on an awesomeness scale of 1-10, does it score a 12 or what? :laugh:

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
purchase $199 worth of electronics at sears and get 3 free tickets to that movie. also buy from this site and this site and this site and this site.

I can't wait until the adverts are done. I'm so tired of seeing them. I can't even tell what the movie is about, besides a stupid dancing penguin.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't wait until the adverts are done. I'm so tired of seeing them. I can't even tell what the movie is about, besides a stupid dancing penguin.
A STUPID DANCING PENGUIN?! ANY PENGUIN THAT DANCES IS AWESOME. PERIOD. People these days. No appreciation for awesomeness...

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, that one penguin in the link?

i agree it is very awesome and im very thankful that one person linked me to it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
$80 says the movie blows. Kids' movies haven't been good in about 5 years.
The Incredibles was only two years ago. Mind you, you may not consider that a kids' movie.

Apart from that I agree, with a possible extension up to 8-10 years.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I just saw a trailer for it...little penguins whining, dancing, not getting hunted. So not my type of movie.
If, at the very end, an orca came along and ate every single one of them, I would go see the movie. That would make it worthwhile.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
We took our daughter to it...we thought it was great. It mixed in some live action shots with the CG...pretty unique for a kids CG film. I give it a 8/10...it was kinda slow moving at first, and it was a little hard to distinguish between the characters, because they're all friggin penguins who look the same. But it was pretty funny.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
I read it as Happy Freet as well, and I figured it had something to do with his date thread since I saw them at the same time.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
I read it as Happy Freet as well, and I figured it had something to do with his date thread since I saw them at the same time.
I thought it referred to *crowbars swings* part I warrior strategies and wondered why the thread was still alive.