Happy Easter

HOTCHIC

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy Easter

Don't anyone (Kernel) dare tell my kids there is no Easter Bunny!
Someone went ahead and told them that he was the tooth fairy. Thankfully they all thought he was a big liar. They had to tell me about it the second I came home from work, " What a lie he told us, next thing you know he will think he is Santa Clause." Ha ha ha. Happy Easter or whatever you believe in. Hope you all have a great weekend. :)
 

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Oh yeah? WELL THAT GUY OVER THERE--THAT'S NOT THE EASTER BUNNY, THAT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!
Please stop pointing at me--you are ruining my business.
 

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
*sees rustling in bushing*

GAH there he is!!

*bang bang*

Gotcha! *holds up squirrel*

ack :eek: -- oh well :eek:

I'll get that Easter Bunny next time... *shakes fist*

---
P.S do you think the Easter Bunny is a dictatorial overlord like Santa, with his slave elves? Maybe the Easter Bunny has his unwilling servants of other furry creatures?
 

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, happy frickin easter u frickin luckers. Im having a blast writing my 2 essays and working on 5 pages of algebra ... gonna blow up the frickin school ... that would be frickin awesome ...

- Fricki (for now)
 

Eff

Banned
Mecal said:
*sees rustling in bushing*

GAH there he is!!

*bang bang*

Gotcha! *holds up squirrel*

ack :eek: -- oh well :eek:

I'll get that Easter Bunny next time... *shakes fist*

---
P.S do you think the Easter Bunny is a dictatorial overlord like Santa, with his slave elves? Maybe the Easter Bunny has his unwilling servants of other furry creatures?

the easter bunny just has a few black bunnies that spit out a whole lot of chocolate easter eggs after a long night in the sack
 

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
the easter bunny just has a few black bunnies that spit out a whole lot of chocolate easter eggs after a long night in the sack

that doesnt explaine the painted and colorful eggs that the Easter Bunny gives out.

see, here's what i think:

Santa: Elves do make presents, Santa gives them out
Easter Bunny: has minions paint eggs, Easter Bunny gives them out
 

SassyChickyMomma

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
*sees rustling in bushing*

GAH there he is!!

*bang bang*

Gotcha! *holds up squirrel*

ack :eek: -- oh well :eek:

I'll get that Easter Bunny next time... *shakes fist*

---
P.S do you think the Easter Bunny is a dictatorial overlord like Santa, with his slave elves? Maybe the Easter Bunny has his unwilling servants of other furry creatures?
reminds me of south park *(ned & jimbo shooting the defenseless little animals with AWESOME FRIGGIN FIREPOWER!)* "He's coming right for us!!" *BANG*BANG*
 

Eff

Banned
Mecal said:
that doesnt explaine the painted and colorful eggs that the Easter Bunny gives out.

see, here's what i think:

Santa: Elves do make presents, Santa gives them out
Easter Bunny: has minions paint eggs, Easter Bunny gives them out
painted eggs? never seen any but the ones little kids make in art class.
 

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member
Um you are giving another man your bunny?



Does any one know a good divorce lawyer?



Ok really Happy Easter everyone, we are leaving town tomorrow to see family.
 

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
It's Easter?

DrunkCajun said:
Oh yeah? WELL THAT GUY OVER THERE--THAT'S NOT THE EASTER BUNNY, THAT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!
"When can I see the sailboat?!!!!!!!!!!"

I LOVE that movie.
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
They used to say the Tooth Fairy was just a legend and now he's the head of the FBI!

There's....there's no Easter Bunny?:(
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
painted eggs? never seen any but the ones little kids make in art class.
What about the amazing Russian and north-Asian eggs? Those are pretty beautiful.

How does the bunny get plastic eggs? I think he has a fully mechanical/electrical factory that makes them, and he powers it by throwing baby chickens into the oven for power. We need to declare war on the Easter Bunny to end this genocide! I am in full support of an OTF Invasion of where ever the Easter Bunny is from!!!
 

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
actually, i was told by my good friend the Tooth Fairy that he wasnt.
The tooth fairy is a dirty, stinking liar. I caught her once trying to scam me of my tooth, she took it and left me a small rock :eek:
 
Top