Happy Birthday Lord_Shinnubber!

Happy Birthday Lord_Shinnubber!

Looks like you're legal to drink in all of Canada now. Happy Birthday and all that crap.

Isolde212

Banned
Happy Birthday! *pops outta cake wearing Princess Leah gold bikini and gives erotic and sensual lapdance* I thought I would just go with the Star Wars theme this time.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
*jumps out of cake dressed like Ursula Andress*

now that I've ruined Dr. No for you, my job is done

happy bday etc. etc. yours truly, etc.

Isolde212 said:
Happy Birthday! *pops outta cake wearing Princess Leah gold bikini and gives erotic and sensual lapdance* I thought I would just go with the Star Wars theme this time.
Gah! I demand you tell me where to get that gold bikini for Aeval! NOW!

Isolde212 said:
It's my secret and I'll never tell........
Well then you realize you're going to have to give me a lapdance with it on...have to, um, try and get a look at it to see where the tag's from. :D

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
*looks at Iso*

thats a nice little nothing your almost wearing. i approve.

thanks much, ill put my pants on in celebration.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Just remember, every year you get older, Bond gets older too. One of these days he's just going to keel over and die. :p

Happy Birthday, man! I hope you get a Bond girl cake. Or just a Bond girl, or a Bond girl in a cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBR!!

Sorry, I only knew about the nublet because he was spamming our guild channel in WoW about it yesterday to make sure we knew.

Gorny

Banned
DrunkCajun said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBR!!

Sorry, I only knew about the nublet because he was spamming our guild channel in WoW about it yesterday to make sure we knew.

Typical noob

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Happy Birthday. :)

I'd bake you a cake but it makes such a mess on the grill. Would you settle for some birthday hookers?