Happy Birthday Canada!!

Isolde212

Banned
Happy Birthday Canada!!

What are you doing to celebrate? I am going down to the market to drink some canuck beer and walking parliment hill while it thunderstorms on me. Plan on getting trashed and having a good time with my friends!

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
What are you doing to celebrate? I am going down to the market to drink some canuck beer and walking parliment hill while it thunderstorms on me. Plan on getting trashed and having a good time with my friends!
Well, I'm going to Happy Hour today, but I'll be clear that that has nothing to do with Canadian Independence. In fact, I think I'll drink to oppression.

Take THAT!!

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gonna open a Canadian beer (Actually a Shiner with a post-it stuck to it with a maple leaf drawn on the post-it) with my teeth and ***** about those damned southerners and their poor taste in beer. :thumbsup:

Johnny

Banned
On a side note Freets avatar is hot which sucks because Freet isnt hot but it feels like there is some catch to the hotness of that avatar like it being the picture of a man mirrored or something of the sort.

Freemason

Banned
I think I shall enjoy some fine Canuckistanian satire and remember fondly how much fun it was to be stuck on the side of the road and unable to get parts to fix the vehicle while Canada had it's silly little holiday. Ah yes, the fun of running out of food because NOTHING was open... The fun of being stuck midway between towns on the Dalton Loop in BC in 80 degree heat surrounded by millions of mosquitos... Great fun. I could just puke.

I will pretend to laugh at Kids in the Hall.

If I were close to the border I would celebrate Canadian independence like I do American independence and blow a piece of it up.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
I am going to go with the drinking celebration part and then toss in a little all day canadian accent to make all my friends mad.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
4 seconds on Google...

O Canada

(English)

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

(French)

O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
I was going to go see fireworks with some friends. Then I was told they'd been cancelled because of the rain.

|waves fist at clouds|

Isolde212

Banned
So far lots of rain and thunderstorms and drunken hooligans. Now I am going to a poker tourny and to see some fireworks. Yeehaw eh!

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going to make up for KOW and ACTUALLY laugh at Kids in the Hall.

And Bryan Adams, even though Canada has apologized for him several times.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe it's my simple Texas humor, but I always thought Kids in the Hall were a pretty good comedy troup.