Happy Bday piff!!!!

Happy Bday piff!!!!

Yes I know piff doesn't post here a lot anymore, but I already made the thread, so what are you going to do?

Happy Bday piff, hope it's a good one.

*Throat punches* *steals piff's pants and runs away giggling*

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
He quit didn't he? Or at least he said he did a while ago.
Happy b-day if you ever read this, Piff. If you don't ever read this then up your nose with a rubber hose.

He quit didn't he? Or at least he said he did a while ago.
Happy b-day if you ever read this, Piff. If you don't ever read this then up your nose with a rubber hose.
He retired from the OTF, but he lurks from time to time. I made the thread because he might check today, wanted him to know he isn't forgotten.

Gertlex

Banned
Happy birthday to Piff.... I think that makes him 19.... I join that uneventful age in less than a month as well.

Johnny

Banned
Maybe you should have posted in the "Post here to get a birthday message on your birthday thread".
No that doesnt count. Thats like telling people close to your that its your birthday before hand. If they cant remember then it doesnt matter.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
No that doesnt count. Thats like telling people close to your that its your birthday before hand. If they cant remember then it doesnt matter.
*hijacks birthday thread*

I had some of my seminary friends - all of them actually - forget my birthday last year. Then, two weeks later, the word got out. Happy birthday two weeks later actually hurt my feelings.

*puts thread back in place*

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
*hijacks birthday thread*

I had some of my seminary friends - all of them actually - forget my birthday last year. Then, two weeks later, the word got out. Happy birthday two weeks later actually hurt my feelings.

*puts thread back in place*
haha that blows

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Jebus, y'all still remember me. And, yes, I am now 19. You guys here never fail to surprise me. Thanks, and Johnny, happy birthday in advance.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
*Punches KOW in the throat* It's really been a while since I have gotten to do that; it felt good.