Happy B-Day Isolde

Isolde212

Banned
TurbulentTurtle said:
Hmm... You're 10 years older than me...

Happy Birthday! :)
WOW now I feel really old! I am just about ready to have some cake and go drinking......I hear some tequila shots calling my name!

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
WOW now I feel really old! I am just about ready to have some cake and go drinking......I hear some tequila shots calling my name!
Well, if it makes you feel better I'm twice your age.

*Goes back to carving his new set of teeth from the old oak tree*

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Hope you have/had (I haven't been here a few days, dunno what day it was) a good birthday, along with some refreshing Canadian beer.

Isolde212

Banned
okay ...........so my wee head is hurty. *lays on couch and waits for pity smooches* My butt hurts too. I got 26 huge spanks from everyone at my party and they paddled me hard. However, it is 10am and I am the only one that's awake and ready for more. Wierd eh?

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hair of the dog?

Use ice to reduce swelling, heat to restore blood flow, and a gentle massage to restore tone (honestly, this works...no, I don't know from personal experience but from word of mouth of three people I actually trust). I never understood the need for spankings during birthdays...I always thought that was more of a wedding thing.

Hope your headache resolves by this afternoon, Isolde.

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
ive seen a person getting spanked by the icelandic handball team 20 times, i dont think he survived