hangover tuesday

schillerdc78

Diabloii.Net Member
hangover tuesday

RL: After yesterdays "the exams are over party" I now have a massiv hangover.:dizzy: The good part is that I will have most of the day to myself on order to fight it. (I really need some more sleep)

D2: Not in the condition I'm in right now but perhaps some LK runs in the afternoon

edit: should have been "hangover tuesdaily" of course

Jcakes

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: hangover tuesday

Nice drinking on a monday night .... how I miss the Uni days.

RL: maybe
D2: probably

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Checking out a new apartment this morning after work. Sounds nice for three people, but it's in a part of town I know nothing about and I'm truly uninterested since our lease won't run out 'til the end of July. So long as my roommates are happy, I'm happy, too.

D2: I should really work on my tourney characters, but I lack the motivation. Probably keep questing with my new Bowazon that'll be a Pit runner.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: A rare pyjama day with the wife, where we just watch TV and films all day, and pig out on junk food.

D2: I left Diablo running yesterday for some day-long progress in NMA3, but the stupid builder messed around with the electrics and caused a power-out, setting me back a good few hours. When her highness allows me to game sporadically today, I'll probably choose D2 over the 360, if only so she can watch telly. I might pick up my BlizzSorc I started with Dune.

Grisu

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: You too, Schiller? 'Cause I had an exam yesterday, too (the one you need to pass in order to be allowed to move to the final medical year). Man, am I feeling :dizzy: after too much beer and vodka yesterday...and now I have to be off to work... *grabs for some pain killers and loads of water*

D2: No.

HellHoundBarb

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello everyone!

RL: Perhaps seeing some friends, we'll see.

D2: I decided to quit for a while, I didn't enjoy playing D2 the last few weeks... So now I'm taking a D2-break. I don't know how long it will be, but you guys will see me again :thumbsup:.

Well see you later everyone!

HHB

LD50

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I'm really having trouble keeping any interest in my work. Just trying to think that only 2 more months and it's over for me, I'm staying home with the kid for a few months. :) :baby:

D2: Very little time for it. Seems that I'm only able to play in the morning before work, when the family is still sleeping, but I'm too tired... :yawn:

edit:
you guys will see me again..
That's for sure! Take care and load your MF batteries!

Last edited:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Had a look around NYC today. Woke up at lunchtime, and went shopping with the family. Mum picked up a pair of 750 dollar shoes (no good mods on em though, pfft :tongue:) . We went then to FAO Schwartz (huge toy store), wandered around 5+6 avenue, checked out M+Ms World, and killed a couple of hours in Times Square. All in all, not bad.

D2: Nope.

Take care everyone!