Hammurderer!

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammurderer!

I just found this article online while searching around, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever read.
It's a little old, so I searched briefly to see if it's been posted before, but I couldn't find anything.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27899

It's just hilarious. The last paragraph makes me laugh the hardest.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this a joke? That just seems so ridiculous that it couldn't even be real....

Edit: I just found this on Wiki, apparently "The Onion" posts fake news stories. That is just dumb....

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
And honestly, the Grapist? Like they would ever actually use that as a mascot. If you are going to lie about the news, at least make it believable....

Lostprophet

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
And honestly, the Grapist? Like they would ever actually use that as a mascot. If you are going to lie about the news, at least make it believable....
Looks like somebody had a big bowl of grouchy for breakfast.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh, it is just an attempt at sarcasm. Much in line with the Onion.

Though this story is particularly weak, even if the idea of the Grapist is pretty funny.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
There's a guy at my school who does fake editorials and biographies and posts them in the bathrooms on campus.

He was inspired by the onion.

"Grapist" is hilarious. I laughed pretty hard.

I'm messenging the link to my gf, who will believe it's a real article. Good times.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
bg1256 said:
I'm messenging the link to my gf, who will believe it's a real article. Good times.
if that's true, i think you found yourself a keeper...hang onto her and treat her well and you are set for life my friend. :thumbsup:

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
if that's true, i think you found yourself a keeper...hang onto her and treat her well and you are set for life my friend. :thumbsup:
BAH!!!! She didn't fall for it!!! I can't believe she didn't fall for it...*whimpers*

edit: hahaha, got her to believe it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
That was a good one. This must be a bit old though, the Hamburglar thing was a while back, I think.

Yaboosh said:
Is this a joke? That just seems so ridiculous that it couldn't even be real....

Edit: I just found this on Wiki, apparently "The Onion" posts fake news stories. That is just dumb....
Yaboosh said:
LOL.

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
I really like this one: Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country. ~Texas Guinan