Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hammerdin starting

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by FrozenShade42987, Feb 15, 2004.

1. FrozenShade42987

FrozenShade42987 IncGamers Member

Hammerdin starting

Can someone help me imstarting a hammerdin now that i got tired of been onld fashion with zealing, but my problem isnt the hammers or equipment its that i need to know what the max energy stats should be. i want to be able to whare valor and have at the very least 150-160 vit. thats problem 1 nest is what other skill should i get. i know ima get hammer and its sienergies. but what else salvation or holy shield? or what are ur sugestions? please help me and thanx for those that do if u do.

2. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Look at my hammerdin

dracoy.1colony.com under current projects

for an idea what a hammerdin should look like it has everything you need to know.

base nrg. if u hvae more questions feel free to ask

3. FrozenShade42987

FrozenShade42987 IncGamers Member

thanx

I want to thank you for the site it was quite helpful man i apreacate it. while im at it do you have a mf sorc if so what does she whare mine whares Shaftstop, SS, perf shako, occy, war travs and chancies, armageddon fletch, a nagle ring and soj, she has 90% dmg reduce and around 299-303/4 mf is that any good?

4. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

theres a guide around here somewhere...there MAY be a link somewhere but i forget now. i know it was put in the strategy compendium of the main dii.net site

yep theres a link in the "guides" thread

5. spencert

spencert IncGamers Member

Dmg reduce is cap at 50% in 1.10 so what u have is wasteful. I would change your shaft to a viperskin for fcr and resist or ire if u want more mf %. The ideal mf sorc setup should have at least 63% fcr to teleport safely through duriance 2. Thus, u may want to consider changing SS to a Lidless Wall for extra fcr. Having said that.... note: this is a pala forum so pls restrict questions to pala pls. :scratch:

6. twn_domn

twn_domn IncGamers Member